US Paladin 85, Rogue 80, Deathknight 80 + Alts (Vanity) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SenorLiero's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US Paladin 85, Rogue 80, Deathknight 80 + Alts (Vanity)

Hey, giving up on WoW due to school closing in and having to study. The account has an 85 paladin, 80 rogue, 80 deathknight. The paladin is at about 332 average ilvl and is all set for heroics. He has some pretty neat mounts such as the ones from brewfest. Also included on this character is deathy and the arcanite ripper from the event a few years ago and is well sought after and one of the coolest things I've ever had along with the 20 feat of strengths. There is also a few alts on the account like a 72 hunter decked in heirlooms. I'm asking $220 for the account which includes all of my details and the wrath cd key. (I lost all the others xD). I really need to purchase some new hardware for my computer so all offers are acknowledged! Thanks and throw me a message through here and we can talk it out.

The paladin has epic flying, northrend flying and azeroth flying. Im really tired at the moment so just send me a message and I can discuss everything with pics and stuff. If your english is broken im not even going to bother, ive stuffed around too much with you already.
    Last edited by SenorLiero; 01-24-2011 at 01:53 AM.

US Paladin 85, Rogue 80, Deathknight 80 + Alts (Vanity)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone interested?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final chance, I'm able to prove ownership of this account with ID I can show you through skype or MSN. $210 now.