Horde Warrior 85 2 Legendaries, 10000+ achievements, raid ready tank menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Georgie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horde Warrior 85 2 Legendaries, 10000+ achievements, raid ready tank

I am selling my World of Warcraft character: Level 85 Orc warrior. I've been playing on this toon excusively for 5 years now, lots of effort has been put into making him a great toon. I have 187 days of play time on this toon. And yes, I am the ORIGINAL owner. US Region.

He comes with lots of goodies - 10100 achievement points, over a hundred mounts and pets, two legendary items, and more. THe account the toon is on is still active and I still play. So gear and achievements are bound to change as a I continue to play until I sell the toon.

In addition, I also have a level 81 Paladin alt that has Mining and Enchanting as profession (I use him to level up my main's Blacksmithing/Jewelcrafting professions). He's not much to look at, however.

For the full run-down, read on!

Talents:
    Protection / Fury

This toon is a main-spec protection warrior. His tank gear is currently rated at level 349.

Tank Gear:
    129531 health, 35096 armor, 11.56% dodge, 13.23% parry, 51.07% block.

Helm: Grinning Fang Helm
    Neck: Carrier Wave Pendant (Heroic)
    Shoulders: Sunburnt Pauldrons
    Back: Wrap of the Great Turtle
    Chest: Chestplate of the Steadfast
    Bracers: Sandguard Bracers
    Hands: Fingers of Light (Heroic)
    Belt: Sand Dune Belt (Heroic)
    Legs: Stone-Wrapped Greaves
    Feet: Boots of Sullen Rock
    Ring 1: Felsen's Ring of Resolve
    Ring 2: Ring of Three Lights (Heroic)
    Trinket 1: Figurine - King of Boards
    Trinket 2: Mirror of Broken Images
    Main Hand: Cookie's Tenderizer (heroic)
    Off Hand: Shield of the Four Grey Towers
    Ranged: Scared-Inlaid Crossbow

DPS Gear:
    115545 health, 7545 attack power, 8.01% haste, 13.42% hit, 15.51% crit, 27/30 expertise, 11.13 mastery

Helm: Helm of Easeful Death
    Neck: Gift of Nadun
    Shoulders: Pauldrons of the High Requiem
    Back: Geordan's Cloak (Heroic)
    Chest: Breastplate of the Risen Land
    Bracers: Bracers of Cooled Anger (Heroic)
    Hand: Gauntlets of Rattling Bones
    Belt: Belt of the Ferocious Wolf
    Legs: Offline Greaves
    Feet: Waywatcher's Boots
    Ring 1: Nova Band (Heroic)
    Ring 2: Gorsik's Band of Shattering
    Trinket 1: Might of the Ocean (Heroic)
    Trinket 2: Heart of SOlace (Heroic)
    Main Hand: Foe Reaper (heroic)
    Off Hand: Arced War Axe (Heroic)
    Ranged: Scarab-Inlaid Crossbow

PVP Gear:
    I PVP as Prot. It's awesome.
    128887 health, 2294 resilience

Helm: Bloodied Pyrium Helm
    Neck: Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Choker of Proficiency
    Shoulders: Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Plate SHoulders
    Back: Wrap of the Great Turtle
    Chest: Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece
    Bracers: Bloodied Pyrium Bracers
    Hand: Bloodied Pyrium Gauntlets
    Belt: Bloodied Pyrium Belt
    Legs: Bloodied Pyrium Legguards
    Feet: Bloodied Pyrium Boots
    Ring 1: Felsen's Ring of Resolve
    Ring 2: Ring of Three Lights
    Trinket 1: Figurine - earthen Guardian
    Trinket 2: Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity
    Maind Hand: Cookie's Tenderizer (HEroic)
    Off Hand: Shield of the Four Grey Towers
    Ranged: Scarab-Inlaid Crossbow

Professions:
    Blacksmithing: 470/525
    Jewelcrafting: 520/525
    Fishing: 507/525
    Cooking: 525/525
    First Aid: 525/525
    Archaelogy: 34/525

Gold: Currently 6755 gold
    Justice Points: Currently 2734 points
    Valor Points: Currently 1470 points

Like I said earlier, this character comes with many extras that are hard or now impossible to get. Here's a list:

Two Legendary items:

Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, the first legendary item in-game that was tied to Molten Core

and

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker, the second legendary item in-game that was also tied to Molten Core

One of the rarest items in the game! Teebu's Blazing Longsword.
    This weapon was featured on the box for the original World of Warcraft case (the lightsaber weapon). It has only been seen 4 times on Wowhead and Thottbot. Best of all, it is not soulbound - I've never equipped it, so you can sell it at your behest.

One of the rarest cooking recipes in the game! Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops. This was obtainable by completing the Ahn'Qiraj Scepter quest chain and is the only epic cooking recipe in the game. It is no longer possible to obtain this recipe.

An unbound Orb of Deception. You can use it or sell it.

Other rare items include: Arcanite Ripper (rock out), a Haunted Memento, an Onyxia Scale Cloak, the ORIGINAL Quel'Serrar (no longer obtainable) in addition to both level 80 versions of the Quel'Serrar, the Scepter of the Shifting Sands, Old Crafty, the Titanium Seal of Dalaran, the Defender of Timbermaw, the Horseman's Blade, the Horseman's Helm, the 1 Ring, Quel'Delar, 7/8 Warrior Tier 1, 4/5 Warrior Conqueror Set, 4/5 Zandalar Vindicator Set, and Jang'Thraze the Protector.

Notable Achievements:
    Mountain o' Mounts, Lil' Game Hunter, the ORIGINAL Loremaster (earned December 200, 3000 Quests Completed, Bloody Rare, Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10 and 25, 45 Exalted reputations, What a Long Strange Trip It's Been.

Feats of Strength:
    Collector's Edition: Lil' Deathwing, WoW's 6th Anniversary, Thunderfury, Tripping the Rifts, Zalanze's Fall, A Tribute to Insanity (10), It's Over Nine Thousand!, The Immortal, Venomhide Ravasaur, 2500 Dungeon & Raid Emblems, Green Brewfest Stein, Emblematic, Hero of the Zandalar Tribe, Deadliest Catch, 1000 Stone Keeper's Shards, Why? Because it's Red, Sulfuras, Hand of Rangaros, WoW's 5th Anniversary, The Fifth Element, 1000 Dungeon & Raid Emblems, A Brew-FAST-Mount, Proof of Demise, Proof of Demise, The Undying, Timear Forsees, Master of Arms, Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich?, Vampire Hunter, Crashin' Trashin' Racer, Hand of A'Dal, WoW's 4th Anniversary, COllector's Edition: Frost Wyrm Whelp, Zul'Gurub, Tabard of the ARgent Dawn, Spirit of Competition, Clockwork Rocket Bot, Competitor's Tabard, Blue Brewfest Stein, Onyxia's Lair Level 60, Champion of the Naaru, Senior Sergeant

Titles:
    Ambassador, BRewmaster, CHampion of the Frozen Wastes, Champion of the Naaru, Chef, Crusader, Elder, Flame Keeper, Guardian of Cenarius, Hand of A'Dal, Jenkins, Loremaster, Merrymaker, Patron, Senior Sergeant, Starcaller, Twilight Vanquisher, of Orgrimmar, of Sen'Jin, of Silvermoon, of Thunder Bluff, of the Ashen Verdict, of the Nightfall, of the Shattered Sun, of the Undercity, the Argent Champion, the Astral Walker, the Diplomat, the Exalted, the Explorer, the HAllowed, the Immortal, the Kingslayer, the Love Fool, the Noble, the Patient, the Pilgrim, the Seeker, the Undying

Mounts: 107 mounts total.
    Notable ones include: Yellow, Green, Blue, Red Qiraji Battle Tanks, Violet Proto-Drake, Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, Swift Brewfest Ram, Rusted Proto-Drake, Red Proto-Drake, Ironbound Proto-Drake, Albino Drake, Red Dragonhawk Mount

Pets: 97 pets.
    Notable ones include: Willy, Vampiric Batling, Spirit of Competition, Onyxian Whelpling, Kirin Tor Familiar, Magical Crawdad, Lil' Deathwing, Emerald Whelpling, Argent Gruntling with pony add-on, Azure Whelpling, Crimson Whelpling

Guild: Guild level 11, honored reputation

If you're interested in this character, let me know via email. Email [email protected].

Do not bother e-mailing me if you can't type in English properly - I will ignore any emails that are rife with typos and grammar errors. You must be from the United States. As an additional requirement, you and I must speak over Skype or Ventrilo before we finalize any deal.

My asking price is $400. I'll be taking offers and what-not for about a week. Whoever has the highest offer and is legit, I'll go with them.

Right now I'm only considering Western Union (I know people who have had success with WU before), as I hear too many horror stories with paypal. But if I talk to you and you seem like a good lad or lass, I might reconsider. If you happen to live in the New York area, well, even better, I would love to have a face-to-face and do it at a public area with wi-fi.

Please let me know if you're interested. This toon has a lot of rare stuff and is all ready to begin raiding in Cataclysm, tank or DPS.

Photos:
    Tank Gear:
    DPS Gear:
    PVP Gear:
    Legendaries:
    Achievements:
    Mounts:
    Pets:
    Professions:
    Honor Kills:
    Gold:
    Teebu's Blazing Longsword:
    Orb of Deception:
    Quel'Serrar:

Horde Warrior 85 2 Legendaries, 10000+ achievements, raid ready tank
    Parrky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I. Want. That. Sword.
    too bad I'm EU

Georgie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a shame

colincancer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got MSN mate? I'm fairly interested in this account, just let me know!
    #JODYS'WATCHiN

Kanora's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im very interested in this account and i live in New York. The only problem is i don't have $400 right now. If you still have this account in a week or two i might buy it.

Georgie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by colincancer View Post
    You got MSN mate? I'm fairly interested in this account, just let me know!
    Negative. Contact me via my yahoo e-mail ([email protected]).

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Kanora View Post
    Im very interested in this account and i live in New York. The only problem is i don't have $400 right now. If you still have this account in a week or two i might buy it.
    If you're still interested by the time you have the money, let me know here. The fact that you live in NY also is a big plus. If I still have it by then, let's talk when you're ready.