Level 85 Warlock iLevel 332 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nimogrea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 85 Warlock iLevel 332

Hello Mmowned.

Im currently Selling one of my long-term Accounts. Ive had it since the very beginning of WoW.

Ive been leveling an playing on it for a while off and on and i feel its time to stop playing and just use my other accounts for botting to make a somewhat suitable income.

Seeing as how this was my very first account i ever purchased, i would like to sell it for about 200$

I will accept Paypal as payment, considering you arent grey-named here on mmowned and have a verified paypal.

I will give copies of my ID along with the Sale, incase of any troubles you come across while the account is yours.

Level 85 Orc Warlock | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

I admit it isnt a very GREAT character, but it does MASSIVE amounts of DPS even in its low gear.

Its got maxxed mining, and 225 herbalism.

Its never been banned, or hacked. Im the only one who has ever known its account info.

i was quoted 250$ by certain account retailers and seeing as how i need the money very fast, im letting it go for 200$

You will get full info.

Registered name. address, Bnet SQA, Original SQA, Copy of my ID, the only info i do not have for it is the Cd-keys considering that i bought them a long time ago and didnt keep the boxes ( didnt think i needed to at the time )

Im a very fast paced seller, and hopefully i can find it a new owner here on mmowned.

Thanks for looking. and hope to hear from you soon.

Aim: Nimogrea420

( for proof my of legitimacy you can refer to a few of my earlier posts, where News Team member " Confucius " Has even confirmed im legit as well as other members i have sold accounts to. Ive been apart of these forums for a long time, and although im not a very active member, i conduct my business professionally.

Level 85 Warlock iLevel 332
    Nimogrea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking for a buyer