Level 80 DK Wotlk Account for Cataclysm key. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nimogrea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 80 DK Wotlk Account for Cataclysm key.

Wanting to Trade my old level 80 dk for a cataclysm key.

This char is gonna be perfect for botters looking to farm an not waste time on leveling new toons.

The reason why i want a Cata key is cause i have an account that ive owned for about 3 or so years with alot of rare mounts and such on it. I was lookin to ad cata to it and level him up to 85 before selling it.

I will also accept cash via paypal if you feel like youd rather just purchase it instead of trading.

So, id like to either sell it for 35$ on paypal, or just trade it for a unused Cataclysm US CD-key to upgrade my Account.

Just pm me here on the forums, and we can discuss it further!

Level 80 DK Wotlk Account for Cataclysm key.
    Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is legit, so yes don't be scared. He won't gobble you up and eat you like a turkey.

Nimogrea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol Confu told me about SB. Im not Trolling, i just need a key or $$ for the account so i can add Cata to my main account.

Aim: Nimogrea420
    Last edited by Nimogrea; 01-22-2011 at 10:08 PM.

kataldt's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna contact you on aim, same name

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Bought the account, everything looks legit very friendly and easy to work with.

Thanks!

Nimogrea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SOLD!

sold to Kataldt for 35$ via paypal. FAST TRADE! +reps!

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nimogrea View Post
    SOLD!

sold to Kataldt for 35$ via paypal. FAST TRADE! +reps!
    Just a heads up to anybody who wants to deal with Nimogrea in the future: after paying for a server transfer, paying for cata, leveling, and getting some gear/farmed mats/gold, this account was recalled. The character on the account left my guild after emptying the guild bank.

Please be careful when dealing with Nimogrea. It's obviously not 100% sure he did this, but this is not a 'me being hacked' issue. The account had an authenticator on it, and was used on a computer with four other accounts and all four have been completely untouched. If I had been hacked/trojan'd, I seriously doubt that they would have left the other 4 accounts, since that account really only had ~10,000G worth of stuff available and I have a bank account with ~100k gold on it.

Please don't take this as a condemnation of Nimogrea - I'm waiting to hear from him (and Blizzard) on the status of the account, and I will update then.
    Last edited by kataldt; 03-05-2011 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep... it's been recalled, and the information I was given is not accurate for the account.

Greetings,

The e-mail address you used to contact us is not registered to the World of Warcraft Account you are contacting us about. For privacy and security reasons, we are only able to discuss the Account through the registered email address. Furthermore, all Blizzard departments will only discuss the account with its registered user.

If you want to register a different email address on the account, please log in to the Account Management Quick Link in the upper-right corner of World of Warcraft. You must have access to the old registered email address. If you are unable to access the old address and/or Account Management, please call our Billing personnel at 1-800-592-5499, or 1-800-041-378 if you are in Australia. Billing is available between the hours of 7 am to 8 pm, Pacific Standard Time, 7 days a week. Billing can also be reached at [email protected], although they will be unable to assist with this matter via e-mail.

If you are not currently using the U.S. version of WoW, please refer to the below:

* European users should refer to their regional website at World of Warcraft.
    * Chinese users refer to their regional website at 【é*”å…½ä¸–ç•ŒÂ·å·«å¦–çŽ‹ä¹‹æ€’Â·ä ¸*文官方网站】 World Of Warcraft
    * Korean users should refer to their regional website at 월드 오브 워크래프트
    * Taiwanese users should refer to their regional website at Å]Ã~¥@¬É©x¤èºô¯¸

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Regards,

Game Master Abawada
    Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Blizzard Support