85 human pally/85 gob rogue/85 blood elf DK/80 troll hunter menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

swizzie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [/quote]I understand this is my first post, simply because my IRL friend suggested to go here.[quote]
    We see many of these posts a day, while we do thank you for posting here, We do not deal with 1-2-3 post users here. Cash transactions are mostly made between Donators and up with id verified tags .
    While i have seen regular posters make deals, these are very few and they have been around here awhile and are well known to the community.

Best of luck selling your account.

85 human pally/85 gob rogue/85 blood elf DK/80 troll hunter
    marksman726lul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We see many of these posts a day, while we do thank you for posting here, We do not deal with 1-2-3 post users here. Cash transactions are mostly made between Donators and up with id verified tags .
    While i have seen regular posters make deals, these are very few and they have been around here awhile and are well known to the community.

Best of luck selling your account.[/QUOTE]

I'm in no rush.. As long as I find a trustworthy buyer eventually, and I think it's pretty obvious if i'm willing to call someone. Hell, I'd even give them my address. I'm legit, I just don't find forums interesting at all, and will never, ever, donate to one or have a shitton of posts on them. I've done plenty of deals on forums/"auction sites" before with little to no previous posts. As said in many seller/buyer guides, just because someone is a donor doesn't mean you can trust them more.
    Last edited by marksman726lul; 01-23-2011 at 10:58 AM.

marksman726lul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowered price to $300, provided more info, added new way to contact me.

Australian15's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    intrested pming