Gold (Arygos U.S. Horde) Private seller menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dawsun71's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold (Arygos & Area 52 U.S. Horde) Private seller

Hello,

Let me start by giving you a little background on myself. I've been playing this game for 6+ years. I raid and PvP like most everyone else. I also play the AH in my spare time. I have alot of excess gold that I don't need that I would like to sell. I am not a company that sells gold, or associated with any of them companies. I'm just a private seller.

If you're a player that would like to purchase some gold without having to worry about being scammed than please contact me via email at [email protected].

We can discuss payment options over the phone or vent. I prefer speaking with the buyer first before selling. Once I receive payment I will trade you your gold. You can have piece of mind knowing that I will not scam you. If you're a player that is looking to scam me, please don't waste your time. Legit, private buyers only please. Thank you.

Prices: (2mil+ gold in stock on Arygos)

1k = $ 1.00
    50k = $ .90
    100K= $ .80
    250K= $ .75
    500K= $ .70
    1mil = $ .50

Example of the prices. If you buy 40k gold it will cost you $40. If you buy 500k gold it will cost you $350. If you buy 1 mil gold it will cost you $500.

I feel my prices are very fair. If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank you.
    Last edited by dawsun71; 10-07-2011 at 09:47 AM.

Gold (Arygos U.S. Horde) Private seller
    dawsun71's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had about a dozen people contact me. Out of everyone that has contacted me so far, only 1 has been a legit buyer. So please, don't waste your time trying to scam me. I always do my research and thorough background check on anyone that contacts me. I'm not interested in selling to any gold buying companies. You must be a private buyer that plays on either Arygos or Area 52 horde.

Ikozushin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you an email.

Pancrazio6689's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yah your price is acceptable, can you leave your MSN to me thank you .

dawsun71's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New prices.