Wanting to rent accounts in exchange for gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tyrune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanting to rent accounts in exchange for gold

Hey guys, I know renting is the most dangerous/risky/frowned upon service out there, but I'm going to give it a go.

Basically, I'm looking to bot another couple of accounts (along with the one I use/pay for.) to see how viable it would be long-term making some money. I don't really want to buy all keys and level to 80-85 another couple of accounts just to test this out, so I'm looking to rent a couple from MMOwned members.

Requirements -
    I need Cata-enabled accounts, obviously that are active with game time.
    Level 80+ is fine. Don't need to be 85, but 80 is minimum.
    Any class aside from Priest, sorry... It's just not worth the hassle... Although if I get NO offers and someone has a Priest I'll cave in and take it, haha.
    425+ Herbing or Mining! Or both!

What you get -
    Depending on how long you're willing to give it up for, I'll leave gold on your guy. This is tough, as I'm unsure as to how much I will be able to make... I can guarantee 1k a day, easy, that's the absolute minimum. If you want me to leave some mats I farm, that's fine, too.

Prices depend on your server, on mine I can make 10k a day with not much farming, but it's a fairly new/low pop server and the prices are sky-high, luckily for me.

I'm looking to leave around 1/3 of the profit I make on the account, so say I did make 10k, I'll leave you 3/4k gold, easy.

XP if your guy is under 85. Haha, not saying he'll make insane progress, but gathering earns XP, and I levelled my guy from 80-85 due to mining alone.

Anyway, I've been on this site for a while, I even donate as it's helped me tremendously. I'm not here to scam anyone, trust me, the chances of me being able to steal your account for good are pretty slim, anyway, why would I bother doing it this way to a site I donate to?

Also, as for banning, obviously it's a possibility. I'm not going to be botting for 24 hours, 7 days straight, I'm not stupid. I also know that you can go for 2 years straight, botting every day and be fine, but bot for your first time ever for about 2 hours and be banned. It's a risk, so don't offer any account that you don't feel comfortable risking (Eg - most main accounts, even though I use mine to bot with, haha.)

For the record - I've used Glider, Pirox, HonorBuddy all for leveling, PvP, gathering, fishing, you name it. I've never been banned, and my account has already had a 72 hour ban before I even started botting (due to the company I let powerlevel it - Forsaken Farmers, don't go with them!) and so it's probably under heavier watch than the average account.

PM if you're interested, or reply, leave any questions after this post, thanks guys.
    Last edited by Tyrune; 01-19-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Wanting to rent accounts in exchange for gold
    Syncness's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/65
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll have to put up some collateral with only 1 rep and <100 posts.
    Double check you're trading with me in case of impostors

Tyrune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I understand, and fair enough, but what?

I've got nothing to hide, so there's not much I wouldn't do to prove I'm not here to scam.

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why rent when you can just get new accounts for gold, use RAF and make all the profit yourself? Its super risky to rent out your account, and most players would not ever dream of doing so.

Tyrune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well because I have to buy two accounts with keys all the way up to Cata, THEN level them all to 85 which is a tremendous hassle. It's hypothetical at the moment, so the profit isn't the most important thing for me, I don't mind sharing, I just wanted a trial run.

I know it's risky, but people powerlevel with the dodgiest Chinese players that will literally spam "gold for sale" in chat, at times, so I figured this can't be half as bad, haha.