[EU] 4x80s -- 4 WoW Accounts, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, and more! -- Cheap! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pari4h's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    29/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] 4x80s -- 4 WoW Accounts, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, and more! -- Cheap!

I am only interested in selling to users with reputation and post history.

I am selling a 4 Level 80s on EU servers. The classes are a Human Warlock, a Gnome Rogue, a Troll Shaman, and a Blood Elf Death Knight. The characters' transfer is up. Two characters are on one WotLK account while two are on another. There are also two Burning Crusade accounts with various ALTs including a level 70 mage. An armory link for detailed information can be provided upon request.

This account also has a Diablo II + Expansion account and a Warcraft III + Expansion account.

I am not the original owner; however, I do have access to all the required information including Secret Question and Answer.

I am interested in taking reasonable offers. I will only be accepting payment through
    Paypal as a Gift. I am willing to go first to all Elite, Legendary, or Moderator ranks but will ask high Regular users or Contributor / Donators users to go first. This is not negotiable. ID Verified and TrustWho Verified members are very welcome.

I pride myself on my reputation and do not want to tarnish it-- I will make myself very available to make this transaction go as smooth as possible.

If I do not like the offer or do not wish to trade with you, I will try and let you know so you're not wasting your time.

I am not looking for too high of an offer here. I am aware that these are level 80s. I also do not play on EU servers so they are of little use to me.

[EU] 4x80s -- 4 WoW Accounts, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, and more! -- Cheap!