85 warlock and 85 pally with alt toons under lvl 80 for sale menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

howdydoody's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 warlock and 85 pally with alt toons under lvl 80 for sale

Account has been upgraded with all the expansions to Cataclysm. Also comes with Authencator key for added account security. I am the original owner of the account.
    Lvl 85 Warlock - 525mining/350enchanting/453fishing/450cooking/max flight speed - Both talent trees unlocked.
    Lvl 85 Paladin - 525mining/......X-53 touring rocket 2 seater for your online friends to fly with you/tons of gold - Both talent trees unlocked as well. With his max flight speed unlocked and crusader aura active nobody can keep up with you when you are mining.
    Lvl 62 Rogue - used mainly for making swiftness potion for my other toons since they cost way too much in the ah.
    Lvl 58 Death Knight
    Lvl 45 Mage
    I did not list everything on the account of value due to the space but I can assure you with the extreme amount of time I have spent on this account it comes loaded with many, many valuable items!
    ++++++++++
    On another server:
    Lvl 69 Death Knight

If you look at one of my previous posts I was screwed selling it on craigslist so I will be expecting something really secure like a face to face meeting if we have to so I dont get screwed again.

User paul1229 also got screwed by the same guy I did. this is the post off MMowned that warns you who he is:
    Some guy bought my account, everything went smooth. Next day, he recalled the payment from his paypal account.
    I got my accounts back in full order, etc. But is there anything I can do to prevent the stupid recalls from hackers who want to sell my equipment and send all my gold off? I mean, its so stupid how you can make a purchase and recall and the seller can't do a thing. Paypal didnt even give me time to offer prove or have a say in the matter, they automatically took it out and theres nothing I can do. It's no item or anything but digital info through aim.
    Anyone know how to prevent this or take precautions involving this matter?

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

"hey man!
    I am the guy who interested in buying your wow account
    if it still available
    plz add me on aim : Chardones
    msn : [email protected]
    hope to hear from u soon
    thank u "
    That's the scammer's PM and info.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

By the way they are on the Tich server with the 69dk being on the blackrock server.

85 warlock and 85 pally with alt toons under lvl 80 for sale
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needs more detail, please refer to this thread:
    Check out my YouTube: SkeetzGaming