85 Druid (353) + 82 Druid, 76 Rogue, 74 Druid and More (EU) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SweatyBawls's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Druid (353) + 82 Druid, 76 Rogue, 74 Druid and More (EU)

Hi folks,

Selling my account, I am the original owner. Gametime expires 8th March. Characters are mostly on Azjol-Nerub but others are on separate servers.

Characters on the account are -

85 Worgen druid (feral). - herbs/alch
    82 Night Elf druid (resto/balance) - herbs/mining
    80 Troll hunter - herbs/mining
    76 Undead Rogue - mining/skinng
    74 Tauren druid (feral) - herbs/alch
    71 Tauren shaman - herbs/alch
    68 Worgen druid (feral) - mining/skinning

Plus a few level 40-50 toons dotted on servers here and there.

Main character on the account is a Worgen druid on Azjol-Nerub (EU) with tanking MS and kitty OS. Has Master flying, Uld 10 Protodrake, Raven Lord, X2-Rocket + many other mounts. Also has the new Stone Drake from heroic achievements. 40 Reputations exalted. Starcaller title along with many more. Professions are Alchemy/Herbs with the Epic trinket and a load of herbs to boot. Also has 20k gold on him as well. I've put a lot of time into this character so there's a lot that I'd like to put but don't want to hit you with a wall of text.

Currently BiS for tanking raids, has crafted chest/belt and BoE helm. Also has the alchemy stone and mats ready for the next patch for the agility stone. Kitty is BiS obtainable from heroics so you'll easily find a guild. 3k justice points, a few resto items in bank and 1.2k Valor Points.

The other characters -

Level 82 Nelf Druid (Azjol-Nerub):
    Epic (not master) flying, 495 herbs, 485 mining.
    Level 80 Troll Hunter (Azjol-Nerub):
    Epic flying, 485 herbs, 479 mining.
    Level 76 Undead Rogue (Azjol-Nerub):
    Normal flying, 436 skinning, 431 mining.
    Level 74 Tauren Druid (Draenor):
    Normal flying, 465 herbs, 365 alchemy, 2k gold.
    Level 71 Tauren Shaman (Azjol-Nerub):
    Normal flying, 390 herbs, 375 alch.
    Level 68 Worgen Druid (Azjol-Nerub):
    Normal flying, 376 mining, 425 skinning. This character has a free name change waiting for those interested.
    Other alts include a 49 rogue, 42 warlock, 41 warrior. I have the majority of the heirlooms as well so leveling a character is not a problem.

There are many other characters on the account, if you want a more detailed list feel free to PM me or post here and I'll get round to making it. Same with a more any more in depth information with regards to the mounts/titles/money that the characters have.

Main reason for me selling is that I'm going into my third year at university and feel like I need to experience university just that little bit more. As said, I am the original owner so I can provide keys etc. Never had a ban/warning and all characters are ready to be transferred at any time.

As far as an asking price I'm open to all offers as I'm not quite sure what the market for accounts is like any more. I will consider all offers too. I'm looking to get around $250 for it. Willing to let potential buyers log on and check the account. Payment will be done through Paypal and once I've received the money I'll hand over all details. Feel free to PM me and we can set up a chat over MSN etc.
    Last edited by SweatyBawls; 01-17-2011 at 08:33 AM.

85 Druid (353) + 82 Druid, 76 Rogue, 74 Druid and More (EU)