US - Wow Account Lots of High Levels, see details menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

covermeimgoingin's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US - Wow Account Lots of High Levels, see details

howdy peeps, just lookin to sell my WoW account (original owner).. have lots of high levels and plenty of alts and boa's ill try to list the jist below

Level 85 Paladin (Blood Elf)
    Level 85 Hunter (Orc)
    Level 83 Death Knight (Orc)
    Levle 80 Death Knight (Human)
    Level 80 Druid (Night Elf)
    Level 80 Warlock (Human)
    Level 71 Mage (Dwarf)

also there are 2 85's and an 80 that i deleted (yeah i'm crazy) that are restorable... level 85 warrior and level 85 priest and a level 80 undead rogue... all of the horde toons and the dwarf mage are on lightning's blade US and the alliance deathknight, warlock, druid are on steamwheedle cartel US... clear to transfer to any realm. i have around 2-3kish between all the toons the human warlock and blood elf paladin have the rare blue proto that drops off skadi in UP, but the warlock doesn't have epic flying... but in the bank it has the proto blue, blue from occ, black from OS 3D 10 man, and the bronze drake... hunter was the most played of this expansion has a few epics, 525 engineering and mining... and have a dragonkiller tunic (not equipped) sitting on my paladin... have full BOA's for all classes/specs except resto shaman... have a few random alts as well 24 shaman, 28 druid, 8 rogue, and 44 rogue on another realm

all the horde characters (including the 3 deleted) have epic flying.. the priest had around 490ish enchanting and 470ish tailoring, warrior was 450 engineering and 460ish mining , rogue had 425 leatherworking 450 skinning

have titles kinda thrown between most, 3 have kingslayer, human dk, orc dk, and paladin, starcaller on the orc dk, and noble on the druid is what i can remember off hand.. if you want full title/mount details of any of the characters just leave a post

make an offer

just looking to move it quick need accessories for the PS3 and Xbox 360 I just bought... will do payment through Paypal and would rather do business with a reputable trader.. if you have rep i'll let you log into the account and check it out beforehand... i'll give you secret question answer AFTER i recieve payment this is only negotiable if you are reputable

you can also contact me on AIM - chillofthegrave
    Last edited by covermeimgoingin; 01-16-2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: changed price to open offer

US - Wow Account Lots of High Levels, see details