0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pvptool, gatherbuddy, and mmoglider

I'm looking for a replacement for sgather. First of all I would like to say that I LOVE IT. But I would like to support a bot and it possibly be a little better and have more features. I was one of the users who bought Glider and I know it was a little difficult to setup but I loved it, I thought it was the best bot and imo it still is. I would like something close to what glider was, but I want to use it more mainly for gathering but still have the option for farming BGs. I've read an old thread about pirox adding account stealing code in their bot, I read the whole thread. I would like to say first that I dont know if the code was ever taken out, but I see that he was here for a long time and people still trust him. I have already added authenticators to my account just in case. as far as gatherbuddy I hear people saying its great and all but it still is a little immature on somethings (i do not recall them atm). Ease of use doesnt matter to me as long as it looks completely human like, unlike sgather(to me). I will be watching my bot, but i was the option of it being so good I dont have to. Thanks for your input guys!

OH if you have any suggestions on really awesome bots, please let me know those too!

pvptool, gatherbuddy, and mmoglider
    culdin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if you want to pay for a bot i would say go honorbuddy/gatherbuddy, they are the best paid bots out there as of right now imo

krillik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But my main concern is features as I stated in the OP. If you have used pvptool is it like mmoglider was at all?