Share botting for your gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

theigovn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Share botting for your gold

You got toon and busy to play ? Yes

You need money badly but Dont want buy it ? Yes

You wanted bot but dont want use public profile ? Yes

Here I come for you. I'm veteran botter since glider time and got my main survive after many banwaves. All my profiles are private, made by me. Your toon can safely grind all days with no worry whisper "hello are you bot ?" from other players.

What bot i using ?
    Currently I'm using HB lifetime, most effect bot with no ban so far (since WOTLK)

How many bot you need ?
    I'm only offer 2 more

What can I earn ?
    Well you can sleep well without worry crappy profiles, getting stuck, run around and report from other players. And you can no worry your bill electric. Important you can get alot gold / mats after wake up.

Requirement ?
    I'm only accept lvl 85. And you must accept profession herb or mining along.(need 1, but you can get more money with both). All share are split 50/50. I'm not request you full day, but at least 5 hours straight (well you need time to sleep)

Are you scam ?
    Of course not, I'm not touch a single gold from you. I just want expand my gold supply to all server. and I'm ID verified

Cool, let me in:
    You can post here or PM your MSN, Yahoo ID or Email.
    Contact me:
    Yahoo ID: tymitchellhuy
    Email: [email protected]

Share botting for your gold
    Nekan's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't want to be rude but I guess in this deal only one side (account giver) take a risk of getting ban for botting (there is always risk....) and gold selling.
    Last edited by Nekan; 01-15-2011 at 05:00 AM.

theigovn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know always the risk for botting. But that doesnt mean you always ban for botting. You need a lot thing to do reduce the risk, and happen I know it. If you want bot, you already accept the risk your account. That why I state as begin, You got toon and busy to play. I dont want you use your main and take the risk, I only offer services for everybody want bot but cannot. And I dont gold selling use your toon. How do you use your gold is up to you, I only take my share and stock it on my own account. Hope that explain enough to understand. Look forward your cooperation.

theigovn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new bot slot for share
    Always COPY AND PASTE my Yahoo ID. Its Tymitchellhuy not Tynnitchelhuy or TymitcheIIhyy

Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offense, your grammar may put people off about wanting to share their account