0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

recruting gold members

ok i dont know if this would work but man if it would.. gangster !! i thought of it last night while i trying to go to sleep after looking ast this site for 2 hours studing for my missed days.. maybe this is so pimpin i shouldnt be giving it away, but you guys have helped my out so much u have to...

ok... what you need
    1. a random email (yahoo/msn/hotmail, w/e)
    2. some recrute-a-freinds invications
    3. som other things as i rember them.. hehe

start by sending the recure-a-freind inications (blizzard emailed you some time ago, if you deleted it you can get more at the website think) to your fake email. next go to your fake email and get the code, open a new internet window and go to the world of warcraft website and click on new account put in the code you recived from your fake email and follow the procedures after that (like around step 4-5 you will need to enter in a credit card number if you can put in a different credit card # then you did with your mian account, we will delete the account befor you get billed). since you created the account with i think 10 free days of play you can pick your most favorite scam or worst one (w/e you can make the most money the fastest) with your little level 1 chatacter. once uve obtained enough money that you dont want to lose just in case you get banned or w/e make a grey item for how ever much gold u want to transfer thought the auction hose from your new account to your main. rince and repet until ur 10 days have expired or account has been banned. once your 10 days has expired just cancel your payments thought the account manger and create a new account with a different email and card (to b on the safe side)

i figure some of these scams can bring 50-100/hour 5 hours a day 4 days a week with one little level 1 chatacter that wont even exist in 10 days (thats 1000-2000gold !! in 10 days !!) i know i know 5 hours a day of siting in IF riping people off laughing on the verge of having a fake account being deleted and makeing a possilbe 2000gold!! is so boring and not worth it.. give me a brake)

i know the are VERY many spelling corections, if ne1 would like to fix theres plenty of room in the reply section

recruting gold members
    WhoStoleMyOrc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: recruting gold members

1. 10-Day Trial Accounts can't use AH.

2. Even if they could, they would notice after a bit and IP ban you.

But, nice try though, we need Alkhara for the 'Gibberish-To-English' translation. +Rep

outasite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok then mail ? or find a loyal (hopfuly) member on your mains account ask to hold a switch that way

ok then mail ? or find a loyal (hopfuly) guild member on your mains account ask to hold a switch that way
    Last edited by outasite; 09-05-2006 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Scarmaker's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant use mail or tarde on thsoe accounts either =(. Blizzard is smarter than you think.. ( they still arent that smart thought )

Alkhara Majere's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Gibberish-To-English' translation-
    Posted by outasite.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok, I dont know if this would work.... but man, if it would..gangster! I thought of it last night, while i trying to go to sleep, after looking at this site for 2 hours (I had missed a few days reading them )
    Maybe this is so cool I shouldnt be giving it away, but, since you guys have helped me out some much, I am.

Ok...here is what you need
    1. A random email (yahoo/msn/hotmail, w/e).
    2. Some recruit-a-friend invitations.
    3. Some other things as I remember them.. hehe.

Start by sending the recruit-a-friend invitations. (Blizzard emailed you some time ago, if you deleted it you can get more at the website)
    From Alkhara- This is found in 'Account Managment, under "Recruit-a-friend"
    to your fake email. Next, go to your fake email and get the code, open a new Internet window and go to Worldofwarcraft.com. Here, click on new account. Put in the code you recived from your fake email and follow the procedures after that. (around step 4-5 you will need to enter in a credit card number. If you can put in a different credit card # then you did with your mian account, do it. We will delete the account befor you get billed). Since you created the account with I think 10 free days of play you can pick your most favorite scam or worst one (w/e you can make the most money the fastest) with your little level 1 charater. Once you hace obtained enough money, make a grey item for how ever much gold that you want to transfer through the AH from your new account to your main. Rince and repeat until your 10 days have expired or account has been banned. Once your 10 days has expired just cancel your payments thought the account manger and create a new account with a different email and card (to be on the safe side)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors-
    10-Day Trial Accounts cannot use the AH.
    10-Day Trial Accounts cannot trade.
    10-Day Trial Accounts cannot mail.

Thanks for trying.

Demonkunga's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10-Day Trial Accounts cannot use the AH.
    10-Day Trial Accounts cannot trade.
    10-Day Trial Accounts cannot mail.

Its funny how no one seems to realize this....
    If you post the trick, please do it before posting it, and you will discover, YOU CANT DO IT!!!

Thunderballs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest Pass accounts are meant to give players just a sample of what they can expect in World of Warcraft. Unfortunately, players using Guest Pass accounts will not have access to the auction house, will not be able to trade with other players, and will only be able to send and receive mail from Game Masters.

I am thinking this is a new policy - becasue the trial accounts that came with bought copies of the game discs etc - did allow you to do more than this didnt they ?

Gapo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I even heard that there's a limited amount of money you can have... think it was 10g or so

Alkhara Majere's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

20g, I think.

Scarmaker's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im pretty sure its 10g

SoothingR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eitherway, this topic is pretty useless

Thunderballs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a bit useless however.....

If you have 2 seperate paid accounts or can use a friend.

How easy is it going to be for a GM to ban you on either account if you do the following

Launder the money - by having the scamming char buy an item from AH that is worth bugger all but has a high buyout price and was put on a 2hr auction - or.....

have the scamming char - buy something from AH with the cash - then relist thosde items for sale - sell them at a fair price - and then do the above - so there is a bit more of a trail to try and follow.

also - is it sensiblwe to assume that after weekly maintennce chat logs from previous week are going to be a bit more tiresome to dig out for GMs ? or are there times of the day/night when it is best to scam - becasue your GM is more likely to be having to repsond to a lot more people (ire scam/transfer cash during peak times to reduce ease with which you can be detected and the likelihood that a GM is going to have time to try and follow a papertrail)