Geared Elemental Shaman (85) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gargantuan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Geared Elemental Shaman (85)

As the title states i have a very well geared 85 Elemental Draenei Shaman I'm looking to sell. The guild I'm in is 11/12 currently so that should give you some sort of idea what the gear is like. I browsed a lot of people WTS'ing and stating their average item level was 355 or w/e but that is obviously using vicious/bloodthirsty gear to inflate it. My average item level on the char is 353 while raiding using 0 pvp pieces If you're interested the best way to find out more about the char would be to PM me, but I'll state a little bit about it here anyway.
    BiS Pants off Al'akir (haste/mastery are the random stats)
    BiS Belt off Conclave (haste/mastery are the random stats)
    BiS Trinket Darkmoon Card:Volcano
    BiS Boots off Maloriak
    BiS T11 Gloves
    BiS Neck off Valiona/Theralion
    BiS Shield Elementium Stormshield (Crafted)
    Exalted Tol'Barad Trinket
    Blade of the Witching Hour off Theralion
    Crafted Epic Chest
    Rest assorted well itemized 346's.
    Stats: if you want to compare to other Elemental Shaman's you know or armory, using Flametongue weapon with no other buffs: 7073 sp, 13.15% haste, 16.57 mastery rating (33% change on lightning overload) 17.02% hit. Unless you go to a super populated realm chances are you would be the most geared Ele shaman on the server.
    Titles of note: Starcaller, Bane of the Fallen King
    Professions: 525 Inscription/525 Herbalism
    Flying: 310% with Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher.
    Gold: Have a little bit over 100k on the character...how much you want of it and how it could change the price is very negotiable.

Assuming that they are recruiting, you will most likely be able to get into any PvE guild you want with this character. Elemental Shaman's are INCREDIBLY fun right now, and I am regrettably quitting for real life reasons. If you're into that whole E-peen kinda thing I have several world top 20 parse's (subject to change of course) on this char for ele shaman for various fights, which would inherently become yours.
    If you think you don't know enough about the class/spec to wanna buy this character I will be MORE than happy to teach you the basics, CD usage, etc. If you wanna wait until we down Nef this week so the char can be 12/12 that is fine too. I won't be forced to quit until next week but the character can be sold whenever.
    Also have 80 warrior/80 pally/81 rogue/85 resto druid/70 twink spriest on the account. Not focusing on these chars for selling purposes but willing to sell the entire account if you're interested. The account is U.S. and I'm looking for $400 (negotiable depending on gold/other chars/etc.)
    Not a scam, don't try to scam me, it won't work. PM me if interested!
    Last edited by gargantuan; 01-30-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Geared Elemental Shaman (85)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking to sell

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price is negotiable depending on how much gold you wanted/if you wanted me to xfer it off the account or to another server etc.

ToR's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/6
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gargantuan View Post
    Flying: 310% still riding the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher...Until Nefarian goes down this week and you get Reins of the Dark Phoenix - Item - World of Warcraft a.k.a. purple Al'ar mount. You do NOT have to be present for the kill to get the mount, anyone in guild can buy it once Nef is down.
    You need to have exalted reputation with the guild to buy the mount and it's not even possible to be exalted within a guild right now. You will not be able to buy this mount unless you stay in the same guild for a few months and earn the rep (assuming they kill Nefarian too)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edited it, thanks...$200 for the shaman someone take it

dietcola's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reach me on AIM: helloruxpin

cheers

solarwake's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you still selling this account I am very interested in him. Just have 1 quick question is the account EU or US? I am only interested if it is US. Also could you PM me what server he is on if it is US?

Thanks,
    Solarwake