Renting wow accounts, Gold/Real money for ure time. ( check inside ) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Renting wow accounts, Gold/Real money for ure time. ( check inside )

Hello all and welcome, First let me describe what i want, what ill be doing, and whats in it for you.

Why do i want to rent your account?

A number of reason's. Firstly i need 85's across all servers, not just one for what ill be doing. Secondly, i dont have the time/paitence to level 85's on any realm, so this is a short term solution

What ill be doing.

I could lie here, tell you i want to grind or some other crap, But no, what ill be doing is botting, more specifically ill be gather botting, This is agasint blizzards TOS and can get you banned if reported, however i take every precaution to prevent that. Take my main account for example, ive been botting a while now, made good money and no sniff of a warning/ban. I cant guarentee safety, but i can take steps to ensure the security of ure account.

What's it in for you.

Depending on the lenth you lend me your account, the longer i have it, the more you make, i have gold buyers that will pay well for gold on any server, so if its real money you want thats fine, If youd prefer gold, thats also fine, or even if you just want a cut of the materials i accuire, thats also fine. Everything is split 50/50, if i make 20k a day, you get 10k, For doing nothing but let me use ure account.

Taking my realm as an example, im on a medium pop realm, and i generate anywhere between 15-25k gold a day, i can sell the gold for $30. So that means if ure servers like mine, you could make $15 per day, for doing no work.

Requirement's

The minimum amount of time i can use an account for is 24 hours, this means, if you decide to use this service, you do not log into that account for 24 hours. I wont be botting all this time, i take hour breaks every 5 hours, i also post on AH amoung other things, if you do log in, you will disrupt the farming and thus stop ureself making more profit.

You must have a level 83+ charector, with a flying mount. Your account cannot be inactive.

Server doesnt matter, but i will be honest, some servers econemys are better than others, i will farm the best herb/ore i can to max profit on any given server.

1 last thing to mention, if ure charector doesnt have a gathering profression, i cannot use it.

So if your up for making real money, for doing nothing, add my msn.

[email protected]

Renting wow accounts, Gold/Real money for ure time. ( check inside )
    Matador's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, finally a non-chinese guy renting!
    Last edited by Matador; 01-11-2011 at 12:09 PM. Reason: spelling fail

arczi19's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone's interests - this guy is a scammer, been already reported to Admins a while ago, the note in his signature was actually added by Kurios. Please, be aware.

Also feel free to go through my posts to actually find a thread where he scammed me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arczi19 View Post
    For anyone's interests - this guy is a scammer, been already reported to Admins a while ago, the note in his signature was actually added by Kurios. Please, be aware.

Also feel free to go through my posts to actually find a thread where he scammed me.
    You were never scammed, you didnt get what you want and then lied to the admins. Please dont post in my thread again.

Renting matador's account for 24 hours, He will make a report when its done.

Pari4h's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    29/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to the review. Best of luck!

Razkaz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm That is not a good deal, risk to get banned and get a few gold for handleveling your account. add something more...

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razkaz View Post
    Hmm That is not a good deal, risk to get banned and get a few gold for handleveling your account. add something more...
    Hes not asking you to hand level his account..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razkaz View Post
    I dont think you read the post, read it again please on about the 9 hour mark with matadors account, made some decent gold so far .

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Renting 2 accounts atm, still some spots open, [email protected]

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't bump your own threads.
    Last edited by Jchunx; 01-11-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First order completed for matador, still have some open spaces avalible. Just to stress again to people, the chars need to have atleast 1 gathering profession and must be 85. Thanks.

invadertag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snugglepants View Post
    You must have a level 83+ charector,

the chars need to have atleast 1 gathering profession and must be 85.
    I'm confused.

allentcl82's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by invadertag View Post
    I'm confused.
    Confused over?
    Basically, you "rent" your account to Smugglepants, which means you pass your ID and PW to him..
    He bot your character for resources, sell them for WoW gold, and divide the profit with the account owner...
    Either in Real Life $$$, or in-game Gold..

Account Owner risks being scammed / account being banned from botting...
    But if it's legit + account not banned with good bot programs, it means account owner gets profit just by not logging in-game.. for the character to "work" for both account owner and Smugglepants...

Hope i explained better..

dbartdog's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I emailed you

allentcl82's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all and welcome, First let me describe what i want, what ill be doing, and whats in it for you.

Why do i want to rent your account?

A number of reason's. Firstly i need 85's across all servers, not just one for what ill be doing. Secondly, i dont have the time/paitence to level 85's on any realm, so this is a short term solution

What ill be doing.

I could lie here, tell you i want to grind or some other crap, But no, what ill be doing is botting, more specifically ill be gather botting, This is agasint blizzards TOS and can get you banned if reported, however i take every precaution to prevent that. Take my main account for example, ive been botting a while now, made good money and no sniff of a warning/ban. I cant guarentee safety, but i can take steps to ensure the security of ure account.

What's it in for you.

Depending on the lenth you lend me your account, the longer i have it, the more you make, i have gold buyers that will pay well for gold on any server, so if its real money you want thats fine, If youd prefer gold, thats also fine, or even if you just want a cut of the materials i accuire, thats also fine. Everything is split 50/50, if i make 20k a day, you get 10k, For doing nothing but let me use ure account.

Taking my realm as an example, im on a medium pop realm, and i generate anywhere between 15-25k gold a day, i can sell the gold for $30. So that means if ure servers like mine, you could make $15 per day, for doing no work.

Requirement's

The minimum amount of time i can use an account for is 24 hours, this means, if you decide to use this service, you do not log into that account for 24 hours. I wont be botting all this time, i take hour breaks every 5 hours, i also post on AH amoung other things, if you do log in, you will disrupt the farming and thus stop ureself making more profit.

You must have a level 83+ charector, with a flying mount. Your account cannot be inactive.

Server doesnt matter, but i will be honest, some servers econemys are better than others, i will farm the best herb/ore i can to max profit on any given server.

1 last thing to mention, if ure charector doesnt have a gathering profression, i cannot use it.

So if your up for making real money, for doing nothing, add my msn.

[email protected]
    A pity my WoW account is being authenticated (needs my Iphone for logging in), if not, i would have rent to you for a couple of days when i'm going overseas..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast