Private Seller US Aerie Peak Alliance /k menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Havenderp's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private Seller US Aerie Peak Alliance $2/k

Hi, I'm looking to sell gold on my realm. I run a bot so my gold income is pretty high right now, so any amount can be sold. My current stock is around 150k but I can get more if you want to buy more. I charge $2/k, Western Union or Paypal, however Western Union means I need to go pick up the cash before I can start the trade. PM me or contact me at [email protected]

• $2/k
    • Private Seller
    • US Aerie Peak Alliance *ONLY*
    • Face to face or guild bank, I can supply the bank

Will also do powerleveling on any realm. Botted or by hand, your choice. By hand is faster and safer, but costs more. I stay nearby when botting to avoid reports as much as possible though. PM or IM for prices.

Private Seller US Aerie Peak Alliance /k
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold my gold stock, if you need more feel free to IM me and I can get it for you. Still doing pleveling.

solarwake's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM me when you accumulate some more gold. AP Alliance is my primary server. Also did you sell the gold to someone in this forum? Just wondering..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by solarwake View Post
    PM me when you accumulate some more gold. AP Alliance is my primary server. Also did you sell the gold to someone in this forum? Just wondering..
    I only advertised here and on PlayerAuctions, and I don't do offsite trading on PA. So it was from here. I asked him to leave a post but I guess he didn't. If you're wary of trading with me, you could buy a small amount to start, or even buy in small increments. I am also online on MSN if you'd like to order now with how much gold you'd like to buy. I can give you an estimate on how long it will take, however I average 30k/day.

BACarnage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am talking with ya