Gold for power leveling **info inside, please read** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold for power leveling **info inside, please read**

**READ ALL BEFORE POSTING AND POST BEFORE CONTACTING, I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH**

Hey there folks, its me again. Im currently seeking some one to bot full time on my account for me as i do not have the space or time to be leaving it up full time.

I have HB currently with RAF package on it, wich means i have 5 instances of HB i am able to use. What im looking for is for some one who can use my account, with my HB log in, along with the profiles i have to bot my character full time. Honestly, im not really scared of getting the account banned. I will let you use my HB log in when ever you need to, even after the power leveling is done, as i only need 1 session and there are 4 sessions that are able to be used.

Looking to get a rogue from 26-??? (what ever level you can get him to)

In return, you keep what ever gold you make, what ever items you find and what ever else you find while botting. Also, you get the use of my HB log in details for when ever you would like, as well as a couple thousand gold on a couple of different servers (will be discussed at time of trade).

Looking for some one who knows what they are doing, has extended experience in botting and with HB. Some one who has some sort of rep what so ever so i know your not just trying to sam me.

***US IP's ONLY!!!***

Gold for power leveling **info inside, please read**
    Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking to you now, very interested! Legit guy! Previously did powerleveling for him