[WTS] US Horde Area 52. Over 1 million gold in stock menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MrCrucifiX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] US Horde Area 52. Over 1 million gold in stock

Hey I am new to the fourms, but I am an avid member of "www.gatherbuddy.com" forums. My account name is Legiion and if you are looking for crediabilty look there

I am looking to build up a reputation for a good and speedy gold seller on this site. I am from the US on a US IP so you transactions will be safer with me. No chinese gold sellers.... If that is the accpected lingo.

I know I am a one time poster, but I asure you if you seek larger safe amounts of gold on my server I am the place to come to.

I would be more than happy to do some transactions with other trusted members on the site to earn a trust worthy repuation.

Now, I only accpect paypal GIFT payments with the comment being something along the line, "Thanks for the new computer!!!!" I would perfer those that are buying large amounts of gold, not 2k... Becuase I don't have that many vanilla wow accounts.

Besided the point. The last thing is... That if you are some LARGE middle man chineese marketer offering me $.8/k PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME! I am looking for people willing to pay market price.

Lastly if you wish you contact me-
    MSN/AIM: [email protected]

I am ushally home and checking the fourms by 5:00 PM Central time zone on week days. Please feel free to PM if you are more conforable with that.

Thanks again for you time
    MrCrucifix.

[WTS] US Horde Area 52. Over 1 million gold in stock
    MrCrucifiX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)