Powerleveling any class I do DKs and Mages for free menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kutzarn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling any class I do DKs and Mages for free

Hello I have been playing WoW since 2006 and i am always into making some extra cash.
    Needing the money and wanting to play wow again, yes i canceled my account after i had 4 80s and 2 85s, i am happy to power level characters on any US realms and on any class/race/faction combonation. I am doing dks and Mages for free because i do them so fast So email me at [email protected] or post on this forum and i'll get back to u.

Powerleveling any class I do DKs and Mages for free
    bballscott6's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hardly no posts, no rep really either. No offense mate but it's gonna be hard to get started without any rep here. You have me curious but I still don't think there's anyway I'd disclose my account information with you without a sturdy background.

It's like buying drugs from the guy on the corner of the street that says he has "the real shit." For all you know its some chopped up grass from his backyard. =]

armyfrog84's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a vanilla account that i picked up when they were selling keys for $5 on the blizzard store. add me on msn [email protected], and we'll talk