WTS: Account - 85Paladin - EU Silvermoon (Alliance) + 1 Month Gametime - CHEAP, 49$ ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

YaroslavWoW's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS: Account - 85Paladin - EU Silvermoon (Alliance) + 1 Month Gametime - CHEAP, 49$ !

WTS : Account - 85 Paladin - EU Silvermoon (Alliance)

Hello, again.

This was my prev. post:

I had some RL issues and only option was to sell the account. I thought everything resolved but it appeared it haven't. I'm most going to France now to study and therefore will be unable to play. And don't want to be playing again in future, imo. this game can take too much time. For the last 2-3 weeks I mainly used acc. to farm, as I had little time.

Back to the sale. You get all the info about the acc. you want, plus anything extra that you may need. I can change all info to your name and stuff etc. password, email (You get whole Battle.Net account) and my email address as well (which I used for WoW related stuff). I will confirm email change and you can have any email you want.

I'm only selling to people with Rep. You also get acc first, then you only pay.
    (I just got scamed selling 35K with someone who joined in Dec and had 6 posts )

If you interested, pm me. The current price will be 49$. I think it's a very good price.
    You get Vanilla + TBC + WotLK + Cata + a little more then 1 month of gametime.
    And ofcourse, my level 85 pala.

Pls see all the account related chars links and pictures in prev. post I linked on the top.

Also, this is not scam, if you worried. I know how it feels, that's why I'm giving you the acc. first, so you can see it's working. Then pay.

I can only accept payment through Moneybookers.com , if you not registered there, you can do very quick. It's also easier then Paypal. (Can't use Paypal where I live).

I'm looking for buyer with around 6-12 months min on this forums and good ammount of posts and rep. (I don't possess those qualities, that's why you get acc. info first).

I hope we have a good trade. I'm looking for a very fast as well, as I'm leaving very soon.

For those who don't want to read all above:

Price 49$ but we can argue.
    I'm looking for fast sell.
    You must be active on this forums.
    This is not scam, you get all acc info first, then pay.

Hope to have nice deal. Leave message here or PM.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

We can also have a phonecall together or skype/msn voicecall.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Droping price to 45$ (sorry but I think this is lowest I can). Got time until monday 10th.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

MSN : [email protected]
    Last edited by YaroslavWoW; 01-02-2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: WTS

WTS: Account - 85Paladin - EU Silvermoon (Alliance) + 1 Month Gametime - CHEAP, 49$ !
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump.for those who just woke up (like me )

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump.add me on msn and we can have a nice chat.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

will be offline on msn until tomor.leave msg here and ill contact tomorrowgood day

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Only 45$.

makasante's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interested ^^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure. Your forum status is more then acceptable. Contact me on msn ( [email protected] )
    Last edited by YaroslavWoW; 01-04-2011 at 09:47 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trading atm. Will confirm the guy being legit after trade.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Processing payment now.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

/confirm legit

Bye MMOWNED