WTS WoW Account US menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

armyfrog84's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS WoW Account US

I would like to either sell or trade my current main account. I am the original owner of the account and will give all the information. If buyer is from US, I will even mail you the authenticator I have on the account currently. For a trade, I would like to trade for 2 or 3 accts with at least one level 80 on them. Now for the particulars of my account:

85 shaman restoration 280 flying
    3pc Vicious Gladiator Gear
    Currently capped at 1263 conquest points
    525 enchanting/501 engineering
    Engineering Helicopter

85 Deathnight Blood/Unholy 310 flying
    still in quest items blue/greens
    525herbing/525mining
    X53 Touring Rocket Mount

81 warlock (Wotlk Main Toon) 280 flying
    450blacksmithing/450 tailoring
    Black War Bear, X53 Rocket, Flying Carpets, Black War Mammoth, Wolf
    Several pets

79 Paladin Protection 280 flying
    525 alchemy/525 Jewelcrafting
    already has 359 tank belt in inventory ready to go, working on mats to make the 359 tank shield for him now

a 5tab and 4tab gbank attached to some lowbie alts,

Roughly 10k gold on the account with tons of current cataclysm mats.

This is my first time attempting to sell an account, so if there are other details you'd like pm me and I'll get you the requested info. Otherwise, offer away
    Last edited by armyfrog84; 01-02-2011 at 02:40 PM. Reason: forgot some key details

WTS WoW Account US
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One scam attempt. Please pm me if serious I'll sell for $350.00, though due to the last guy paying with someone else's paypal account he'd hacked no longer accepting paypal unless it's sent as a gift, and not releasing account details until the money has cleared paypal safely unless you have a VERY solid rep/history with buying/trading

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still selling willing to take $300, as most 85's I'm seeing are selling for $350 or better. If anyone with rep, or paypal and msn e-mails that match want the account I'll go 50/50 on a middle man service just to get rid of it.