85 Enhancement shaman account with SC2 (EU) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dors's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Enhancement shaman account with SC2 (EU)

What am I selling: 85 Enhancement shaman. Included is: Bnet account /w Starcraft 2, And WC3 W/ expansion.
    Original Ownership: I am.
    Region: EU

Account Description: On the account there is around 2.8k gold, and a shitload of alchemy mats, that should sum up to a few thousand, I cannot veryfy this. At least, you should be able to buy enough gear to do normals in a different spec. I do not have any fancy mounts. Only the common ones plus armored brown bear, the vash'ir underwater mount, and armored blue wind rider. As for pets, not a lot to mention. _MANY_ heirlooms.

There are also 2 level 80 alts. Hunter and dk. 71 priest, and 73 mage. I have never used bots, nor have I get temp banned, or had any issues with this account.

The shaman is raid ready with an average item level of 340, and if played correctly, it lets off 12k in not-so-ideal 10 man raid setups.

Screenshots:

Payment: I would like for you to give me some serious offers. I would also prefer paypal. But if you would really like to utilize a different method, I am more than willing to be.. What do you call it... Helpful? Versatile? Anyway. Point being, I am not so fixed on paypal that I would not consider other methods.

Contact: Feel free to toss me a mail on [email protected], a shout on skype (pnutbrain) Or perhaps MSN [email protected]

I realize that I am a very new member etc. But I hope you can take my word for it when I say that I am not one to scam, or consider doing shady business.
    I am selling my account due to financial distress, and the fact that I am moving to the US. I always was a lone ranger on EU anyway, so changing regions is not a huge issue for me.

Any further questions? Do contact me! I check my mail often, and I am almost always on skype. Can't say I am on MSN much these days, but I'll check in.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Please note that MSN adding is dodgy sometimes, as is skype, so if I don't accept right away, you'd be better off throwing me a mail/pm. Telling me your contact info on either platforms

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

I would rather not, but then again, this forum is spammed so much.. I kinda have to bump myself to have a snowball's chance of selling this account :P

Also! ID verified status pending, sent the mail a few minutes ago
    Last edited by Dors; 12-27-2010 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Updated info

85 Enhancement shaman account with SC2 (EU)
    Dors's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gee, thanks, dear sddfdf.. I really needed that info

Dors's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so I am going to bed for now. I'll be unavaliable for a few hours. But I'll be back tomorrow!

Dors's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back now, Will be at the computer the whole day, PM, or add me^^

Dors's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R