Level 85 Paladin - 82 Death Knight - 40 Druid (Fast and Secure) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TRCizPr0's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 85 Paladin - 82 Death Knight - 40 Druid (Fast and Secure)

WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNT
    Since the release of cataclysm I have been deciding to either stay or go. I do think its time for me to quit retail wow, the game just seems boring to me now. But anyway lets get on with it, the account has a 5 characters on it since I never liked to make hundreds of characters, seemed pointless. I am the original owner of the account and would like to make a secure transaction through paypal and the phone. I do not have a set price for the account but would like to get some good offers. Below is the list of characters with armory links.

85 RET PALADIN
    WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    This was my first character created on this account and is decently geared with some nice professions. This paladin has 525 Herbalism and 330 Blacksmithing, gathering herbs is a big advantage with making gold.

82 Frost Death Knight
    WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    This toon was created for gold making purposes since it does have 2 gathering professions and can pack a punch once at level 85. Both skinning and mining are around 500 currently since I am leveling them as I level the character.

Alternative Characters
    The rest of my characters include my 40 Feral Druid with 1 heirloom and decent gear, the reason I am not showing these toons in detail is because they are lower then 80 and do not require any time to create or level. My other one is a 18 shaman on one of my friends horde servers. And a Worgen Hunter level 8 I created to try the starting area of one of our new races.

Contact Me
    Please contact me by email ([email protected]) first or from this website with an offer. If I like your offer you must talk to me on the phone or I will decline your offer. From there the information will be exchanged as well as the payment sent to paypal (US ONLY). I WILL NOT give you the secret code until the payment is received in full and I am certain you will not be able to do one of those refund paypal scams. This is a great christmas present to one of your buddies or maybe your wife!
    Last edited by TRCizPr0; 12-22-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Level 85 Paladin - 82 Death Knight - 40 Druid (Fast and Secure)