85 Blood Elf rogue. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hiddn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Blood Elf rogue.

This is my last attempt to sell this toon, not exactly selling dirt cheap, not really looking for a fast sale. Just want an honest buyer and for it to be sold for a decent amount of cash.

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.. Mostly bloodthirsty as you can see.

He has a couple k G on him, tons of elementium, obsidium, and pyrite. No epic flying but if you sell the contents of his bags/bank you could easily rack up 20 thousand. Has Headless Horseman's Mount - Spell - World of Warcraft, Bronze drake, a couple of 14 day flying brooms.

Not sure if this is a plus but hes the master of a level 4 PvP/Leveling guild. Level 5 you get the guild loot perk, basically putting more G in your pocket, especially since it has over 200 active members.

Proof of the account :

Additional info, on US-Deathwing server willing to show in-game. PM me or contact me via email, [email protected]

-Hiddn
    Last edited by Hiddn; 12-20-2010 at 09:18 PM.

85 Blood Elf rogue.