0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to get your Wreckling Ball! Any class any gear, lvl 81-84

Are you dreaming on getting one of the best and hardest pvp achievements? Easy nuts!
    Two keys are: Isle of Conquest bg and Siege device.
    If you are new to this bg at 81-84 levels, you must know: you cant kill boss, forget it. All the battle is about killing more enemies then they do for you. Boss can cleave about 60k, dont go for it.
    And vehicles are so imba at this brackets, that can 1-2 shot any player.
    Glaives are good, but siege engine is the real God of this BG.
    Now step by step:
    1st, your team must overzerg opponent at workshop. If you are good damage dealer, you already can have up to 15 killing blows at this wave. If you are beaten, or die - well, exit or fight till the end, and start over. It took me ~7 tries to get to good position.
    2nd, watch timer. Inform others that sieges are too precious to waste them on gates. Only pvp ganking! and wait until Siege is ready.
    Siege has 4 slots, the best player killer is central tower with Cannon. 2nd good is driver position, and then 2 flametowers. You can pwn in any slot.
    3rd - find enemy! You car has 2mln hit points, if you are not idiot, they wont hurt you any.
    Go to your own citadel GY or enemy GY (if opened) and kill them all at respawn, 1shot = 10killing blows
    4th - if you side suxx and lose workshop, try to recap it asap. You still can do it. If siege was broken (100% driver fail) - try to survive, use cd and run back to another one.
    Basically thats all. My own best result was 40+ killing blows, best result i saw this sunday was 120 (!!!) killing blows (omg, this guy pwn 50% of bg!)
    Gl, have fun, hurry up until vehicles are nerfed to normal damage/health!

Time to get your Wreckling Ball! Any class any gear, lvl 81-84
    Kagekongen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bighohoho View Post
    Are you dreaming on getting one of the best and hardest pvp achievements?
    Waaauw there's sieges in isle of conquest? What an exploit! /applaud
    tehepic

Meppuh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kagekongen View Post
    Waaauw there's sieges in isle of conquest? What an exploit! /applaud
    Hence its in the guide section and not the exploit section ....

Mordolovis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Meppuh View Post
    Hence its in the guide section and not the exploit section ....
    It might've been posted in the exploits section and then was moved. Still wasn't called for him to be rude though.
    And to the OP, thanks for this. I never do IoC because, well, I'm just not a fan. If I'm ever looking to get wrecking ball done on one of my higher levels, I'll probably use this. Thanks

Bighohoho's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was never called exploites, but some nabs cant read. Also they cant understand whats the difference between siege engine and (almost) INVULNERABLE siege engine and how to use it, and why using exactly this one gives profit. Gl in doing same in 85 isle lol.
    Remember, 125 killing blows. 50% of all players were killed using this technique.
    Last edited by Bighohoho; 12-21-2010 at 08:43 AM.

Kazin420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for making your first post on MMowned a contribution (albeit only semi useful, but solid nonetheless) . I can certainly appreciate that, so you've earned my +repx4, and you're now out of leecher status.

Just an FYI, you can get a TON more rep in the guides section by paying a bit more attention to your formatting, and presentation. For instance, had you added pictures (like where to stand when killing people), as well as some diff font sizes (titles) and font colors (diff sections) to make it easier to read, you would have undoubtedly received quite a bit more rep.

Like most things in life, presentation is half the battle. Remember that here, and you'll be swimming in the rep next guide you write =)

Bighohoho's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty mate for hints, even for Cap style one. No i dont care rep and status. No my guide was non semi useful, it has straight description on how-to-get one of the hardest non-arena pvp achievments, and aimed for normal players, not field marshals. Almost any player can do it, if care. Cant say that much on most of guides published here.
    So when i found it i 1) make proof on my own char 2) publish to help people. Thats all.