Level 85, any race, any class and any spec. + A month's gametime and RAF mount CHEAP! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 85, any race, any class and any spec. + A month's gametime and RAF mount CHEAP!

I'm a full time botter, I make money out of selling gold and accounts. In the past 5 years botting, I haven't been banned once. ( Well, not for botting, I told a GM to stuff it. )

I recently sold my last 2 botting accounts as I received an offer I could not refuse. I'm looking to get a new one up and running and was wondering if anyone needed a new level 85.

The deal:

-You post here asking if the deal is still going.
    -I answer you here and give you the e-mail you will need to reffer a friend to.
    -You buy 2 sets of keys for WoW+ All Expansions.
    -You tell me the name, class, race and spec you would like to have.
    -You give me one of each key after I create the account you reffered me. ( I will also put gametime on it, instant month free and RAF mount ( Make people ride your rocket, rawr. )
    -I will level up both characters through raf using my private profiles.
    -I will get you the 280% Flying + Mining + Herbing maxed out.

Precautions when botting;

-Using private profiles and CC.
    -Being guilded, both characters in different guilds.
    -Whispers/say logging - Able to answer in real time even when I'm not home.
    -Botting schedule ( Xhours on, xhours break, log back on, Yhours on, xhours break, log back on, Zhours on, etc. )
    -Will engage in world PvP, so it's not going to be your average 2 hunter team farming in flatlands ignoring people attacking, it will actually find and attack people around the right level if they are too close.
    -Canadian IP ( LOL Who suspects that Canadians have computers. Igloos, dammit, igloos! )

This is a cheap, safe and effortless way to get your dream character ( Hint hint feral druid bleeeeeeds! ) just by buying the keys. I'm a good salesman, let me know if you have a better offer.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Level 85, any race, any class and any spec. + A month's gametime and RAF mount CHEAP!
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Willing to negotiate how much gold / ore / herbs on top of that.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can i use an existing account and only need to buy 1 set of keys? could i trade gold for said keys? instead of buying them? PM me if i am able to, if not thanks any way