Wrath of the Lich King enabled account for 60 day time card. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

faltheryn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrath of the Lich King enabled account for 60 day time card.

//Prologue//
    I'm not the original owner. This is the account of my friend Vincent Fox, formerly Callan Borel after a legal name change. He stopped playing years ago, I leveled his Paladin to 80 and got him a lot of PVP gear. I lost interest in the Paladin and I already bought Cataclysm for my main account and don't intend on doing it for this account.

The former owner is my best real life friend of 10 years, he gave this account to me and never intends on playing again. He's an Avid FFXIV Player waiting for The Old Republic to come out.

//Offer//
    You get the account, it's WotLk enabled so This offer will save you 80$ depending on where you live. It also has a level 80 Paladin on it.

//Conditions//
    You'll receive access to the Blizzard Account
    You'll receive access to the E-mail Account registered to the Blizzard Account
    You'll receive the Secret Question and Answer to the account.

//Account Info//
    US Account

V Enabled
    BC Enabled
    WotLC Enabled

level 80 Paladin
    Profiler - Wowhead
    Haven't played since June so the official Wow Armory won't come up.

//Payment//

E-mail me the 60 Day Game Card info. Once Validated I'll e-mail you all of the account info listed in //conditions//

//Misc//

This isn't a scam, Call it what you'd like, but if you aren't interested or you don't have anything nice to say, don't waste your time on this topic.

Wrath of the Lich King enabled account for 60 day time card.