Cheap Powerleveling Service! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Stoneguts's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Powerleveling Service!

Hey guys, im wanting to do some SMALL powerleveling, for what I think is a low price. I can do it for any level, I don't currently have a Wow subscription, but I do have the cata client. Im not an idiot, and people won't be spamming "Nice Ebay" Or any of that crap. I have a IP From America (Texas to be exact!) I have a school break coming up, (Christmas Woot woot! :P ) And will be able to go no life for pretty much two weeks..

The time it would take to complete your purchase depends on class and spec. (Ohh please don't be a holy priest :P )
    Im wanting to do relatively small orders, just for the sake of trying to maintain a life
    All leveling would be done by hand, not using any exploits or bots.

My prices are as follows!! :

1-20 10$
    20-30 10$
    30-40 15$
    40-50 20$
    50-60 25$

From that level and up, I would talk over a reasonable price with you.
    (Bargain with me, these prices aren't fixed)

All Payments would be made through paypal.

I want you guys to trust me, as you should, so ill be accepting payments after I complete the task, for people with a decent rep of course

Thanks!
    Last edited by Stoneguts; 12-15-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Cheap Powerleveling Service!