0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get my account unlocked?

Hey guys I had my account hacked awhile ago and I kept my SQ on my comp stupidly. So basically for a month before cata someone stole and hijacked my account and now enabled cata and did a pct. So I tried recalling through phone and I got it back with cd keys but the hacker set up parental controls and now I couldn't get on. They sent me this:

An unauthorized Paid Character Transfer (PCT) has been reported for a World of Warcraft account with which you are associated.

Please keep this email until the account recovery process has been completed.

The account has been disabled to provide you with an opportunity to secure and regain access to it. Any recurring subscriptions on this account have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. However, we are unable to offer any type of reimbursement for time lost due to the retrieval process.

Once the account has been recovered, please contact us again concerning the unauthorized PCT so that the matter can be fully investigated.

It is important to note that Blizzard Entertainment does not recognize the transfer, purchase, sale, gift or trade of an account, nor any offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade an account. Any accounts found participating in these activities may have action taken against them, up to and including permanent account closure.

1. RECOVERING THE ACCOUNT

All instructions contained in the Account Recovery Form (Blizzard Support) must be followed to regain access to this account.

Please be sure to include updated and valid contact information in your submission.

It is important to note that we are unable to assist any player in regaining access to an account not created in his or her own name.

2. VERIFYING YOUR SUBMISSION WAS RECEIVED

We will contact you once your submission is processed. If you do not receive a reply within five business days of sending your submission via fax, resend it and notify us by using this webform: http://us.blizzard.com/support/webform-us.xml. If you mailed the submission, please allow time for delivery.

Only the Account Administration department can address disputes or questions you may have about the account recovery process. To learn more about how we are able to assist you, please visit us at Blizzard Support. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Please take a moment to review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use at World of Warcraft. Prior to using World of Warcraft, we highly recommend following the Security Checklist - Account Security - Battle.net on our Account Security site at Account Security - Battle.net.

So is there anyway I can get my account back because I stupidly didn't set my account under my name (under a fake name). I know fake I'd's aren't allowed here so please is there anyway an expert can help me out in another way? I am willing to donate game time but will only give to repped mmowned users before hand. Please I loved my account and am now desperate. I'm not a complete leeches as I have contributed decently.

Thanks before hand to anyone who can help me out!
    [email protected]
    Aim: cronossword

How to get my account unlocked?
    wowmachackerz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could probably try calling Blizzard, and just tell them that you are sharing the account with a friend who recently went away and gave the account to your, I don't think that's against Blizzard's policy and it's no bannable I don't think, it's just frowned upon. Anyway, try that and Blizzard may change the name on your account.
    Hope it works!

60 Things to do in WoW while Bored
    Giving away free Demonoid Invites, just PM me