Free Powerleveling! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Chaosmaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Powerleveling!

I am trying to build up my rep so I can start charging for Powerleveling, so I will start with small projects.

Only thing I won't do is 1-70,80, or 85.

It is 100% Handleveled, I will quest and do dungeons. Everything I get you keep, I will get a gathering profession if you are just starting just to make my leveling easier, and of course I will get mounts so leveling is easier.

Contact me on MSN: [email protected] If you have any questions about my service or if you are skeptical.

Free Powerleveling!
    Barnzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am talking to this person now, will order and I shall rep + post a little review if I am happy with it and it is no scam.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Ok,ordered level 12 Warrior to level 60+, I will update when completed or if there is a change in event.

Update:
    I decided to level a priest on a different realm and ordered 1 - 40 instead, I gave him it about an hour ago and is already nearlly level 8 and he took up Herbalism and Skinning.

So far so good, seems legit and he always responds to my questions and we have a convo, I am heading off to bed so I will update when I get back online.

Regards
    Last edited by Barnzy; 12-12-2010 at 06:56 PM.
    Made a little website: https://unbanservice.webs.com/ -

mmowned.com

Chaosmaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on Barnzy's order still, once I am done his will be doing 1-20 to show I am legit!

Message me on MSN to work out more details!