Multiple Account-Bound items! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Afflicting's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multiple Account-Bound items!

For those that want a little extra flair after they've been shut down, I offer an easy service.

I will create a whole new character on the realm and faction of your preference, and transfer it over to a whole new account for you to own.

What this does for you, is, not only do you get the Consumed-on-use Account pets like Pandaren Monk and Li'l KT, but you also get BoA items that you can trade around
    such as Netherwhelp, Deathwing Whelp, and Mini Thor that can be mailed to any other character you make in the future -- all of which give their own FoS Achievements, and then Celestial Steed - sparing you mount costs for all your future alts.

Because I can not copy from a Cata-enabled account to a Vanilla account, I have to fully upgrade this account to Cataclysm, which is included in the cost.

The overall price for this bundle is $160, thirty dollars above retail for WoW and all of its expansions. Very under priced considering the additional items' cost.

Multiple Account-Bound items!
    Teivipest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when transferring to another account the store purchases get removed. I know this as I couldnt xfer my Pally with the Celestial Steed. Heirlooms workf fine however.

Afflicting's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that sucks.

Know if that works on CE items as well? Would suck even more.