Lvl 80 Horde Paladin menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

steptaker's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvl 80 Horde Paladin

Nothing picky or special or than no Battle.net attached (I don't like other peoples name showing up as me :P), just want a lvl 80 horde pally or a pally with leveling gear, will pay up to $200. Will do transaction through paypal, will only deal with other verified paypal users.
    Thanks

[Sorry forgot to put US Accounts Only!]
    Last edited by steptaker; 12-10-2010 at 09:54 AM.

Lvl 80 Horde Paladin
    napisano's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello... i have account with paladin horde with zulian tiger mount + other mounts and rare/vanity pet like Mojo the frog etc... + 3 other alts... hunter, priest, mage... mage have many unobtainable titles and pets... and also hunter is very good geared... but paladin is best geared... and he has perfect leveling gear
    i am original and only owner... and i have verified paypal.. if you have anymore questions... please add [email protected] on MSN or send PM on the forum and i will respond as soon as posible.
    Cheers.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

if you are still online... you need to clean ur space in inbox/sentbox coz you cant recieve any more message on the forum ... you have i guess 5 of 5 allowed
    send me pm when you do it with your offer after you check my account and let me think about it.

napisano's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EU if you want to negotiate about the price... its possible... but please inspect it first... if you dont like the account or you think it doesn't deserve that price... we will negotiate about price
    Cheers

P.S. and please... before you sending me private message next time... clean out your message box... sentbox and inbox... coz you cant recieve private msg.
    Thank you

steptaker's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumpppoopp