[US] LVL 80 Troll Hunter also comes with level 72 warrior, 71 DK and 70 pally menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jypatl's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] LVL 80 Troll Hunter also comes with level 72 warrior, 71 DK and 70 pally

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I've been looking to sell my account. It is a battle.net account and I have two world of warcraft accounts attached to it. The main account has a level 80 troll hunter with 450 skinning and 450 mining. The level 72 warrior has 379 blacksmithing and 390 mining. The level 71 DK has 381 mining and 449 skinning. Both the warrior and DK have a ton of rested exp since I haven't played either in a long time. On the other account is a dwarf pally, but there isn't anymore time on that account and it has just BC expansion.

I only take PAYPAL.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] or IM me at jypatl

AIM: jypatl
    Email: [email protected]

[US] LVL 80 Troll Hunter also comes with level 72 warrior, 71 DK and 70 pally
    dorsumbs's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    buying it now