[US & EU] CHEAP "Automated" Powerleveling/Honor Farming/Gold Farming/Etc!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US & EU] CHEAP "Automated" Powerleveling/Honor Farming/Gold Farming/Etc!!!

Gelormino's Powerleveling Services
    Best Deals ANYWHERE!(Cheapest Prices on Ownedcore)
    Prices are notoriously 25-50% cheaper then most or all other powerleveling services on ownedcore.

Offer extended to US ACCOUNTS ONLY!
    I'm offering extremely cheap prices on services such as...

- Powerleveling:
    Currently the cheapest prices on Ownedcore as compared to any other LEGIT company/service.
    (Any range of levels, custom orders accepted!)
    1-60: $15
    (60%/100% mount, Azeroth Flying and at least 150g gold in bags by time I finish, one gathering profession FREE up to 300 )
    1-70:$25
    (60%/100% mount, Azeroth Flying and at least 300g in bags by time I finish, one gathering profession FREE up to 375)
    1-80:$35
    (60%/100% mount, Azeroth Flying and at least 500g in bags by time I finish, one gathering profession FREE up to 375)
    55-85:$45
    (Free ground mounts up to 100% speed, Azeroth Flying and basic 150% flying, at least 1000g in your bags by time I finish, one gathering profession maxed completely to 525)

HOT:
    80-85: $15
    (At least an additional 1500g will be in your bags by time I finish, depending on how well your character makes out, I may purchase different upgraded levels of riding)

1-85: $50
    (3-6k extra gold in bags by time I finish, TWO GATHERING PROFESSIONS FREE, 60% ground/100% ground, and AT LEAST the lowest flying speed, AND Azeroth Flying)

ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE, Contact me via PM/AIM or MSN and we can work something out

- Gold farming
    Refer to this thread- http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...rver-30-a.html (50k gold on any server-$30)

-Honor Farming: $5/4k honor

-Professions:
    -Herbalism: $15 (1-525)
    -Mining:
    $15 (1-525)
    -Fishing:
    $10 (1-525)
    -Skinning:
    $15 (1-525)
    -Archaeology (not familiar with it but it can be done on request)

I now offer farming services for professions:
    Herbalism:
    $5 for 24 hours
    Mining:
    $5 for 24 hours
    As long as your character's skill level is maxed, I will set your character up with a PRIVATE farming route which will allow optimal results for farming. You are GUARANTEED bags full of herbs and ore which you can either use to level your professions or make gold which you can sell for MORE than what you paid for the materials to be farmed.

I WILL
    - Treat each account as if were my own and never put it in harm's way.

- Level using the most efficient ways and in the most expeditious manner.

- Be the ONLY person to have access to your account information. Also, I work from my own personal computer, located in New York. You will not have to worry about any foreign IP addresses logging into your account to flag it for a lock.

- Refund you for your FULL amount paid IF, In the rare event your account is banned by me.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you are interested in extremely cheap, and reliable services please contact me via AIM/MSN or PM me here..

[email protected] (These are the ONLY email addresses I use, note the ZEROES)

[email protected]

The only type of payment I accept is a gift via Paypal

Vouches:
    http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/139/repo.png

Last edited by Gelormino; 09-18-2011 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Title Update

[US & EU] CHEAP "Automated" Powerleveling/Honor Farming/Gold Farming/Etc!!!
    Valmilu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking to him now, seems like a legit guy.

Matador's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gelormino is one of the oldschool MMOwners I know since I joined about 4 years ago and an integral part of the community. When he told me he wants to start his powerleveling service and do a little work in order for me to review it, I created a new account at once and let him level a warrior from 1-25.

I can tell you that this is definately one of the best leveling services around. He is a botter with years of experience, and he really cares about the progress of the character. That means that the bot was attended midwhile and Gelormino also went through dungeons by hand and got some rare items and finished a few quests, so it never looked as if the character was actually a botted one!

The bot he is using is also the safest around, so your account will be in safe hands and leveled extremely fast.

-Matador

Praesto's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talked Gelormino, was very nice and sincere. Ordered a small job and it was completed quickly without a problem. Very cheap as well!!!

Simpleton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking to him now.

Valmilu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did 81-85 for me quickly with no issues, he is trustworthy and quick, perfect for leveling

dbartdog's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will vouch this dude.. hes getting me from 83-85 for an amazing price and hes making great time! will definantley use his services again

Edit: also +rep
    Last edited by dbartdog; 12-13-2010 at 06:36 PM.

Kitsuji's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much would you charge for 71 - 78?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kitsuji View Post
    How much would you charge for 71 - 78?
    PM'd you, Do you have AIM? It might be easier to talk on there, If not, It's cool.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dbartdog View Post
    I will vouch this dude.. hes getting me from 83-85 for an amazing price and hes making great time! will definantley use his services again

Edit: also +rep
    It would help if you paid me for services I did almost a full week ago. The day you wrote the review you assured me that the money would be ready in 3 days...It's running almost onto the fifth. I've made numerous attempts to contact you via AIM/PM/Etc...Im starting to get irritated that you've been stringing me along for my money, YOU hired ME to do a job for you, It was completed ahead of time, and I did you an additional favor by farming you a large amount of gold free of charge(15k, If I recall in the...3 or 4 days I had access to your account). Please keep in mind, you gave me your phone number so I could keep in touch when you aren't on AIM, It seems while I was doing the job, you were on AIM almost every day regardless and now it's been 4 days running you haven't logged on.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch for Gelor and I WILL help him in finding a means to get his money if someone screws him over.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really good person. He did a free services for me when he was starting up. Really fast. Reliable. Trustworthy. Will use again in the near future (:

Overall

10/10

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note to everyone, DO NOT deal with dbartdog, regardless of the "review" he left me, Upon hitting 85, He said he'd keep in touch for payment and hasn't been on AIM since. Originally, I collect before I fill any requests but he conned me into believing it would take a few days for the transfer of funds from his bank account to his paypal account.

indianenvasion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking to you now on AIM.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Going to try him out - Setup a 60-85 run with a non BoA geared char. Sending 3k for seed money since the toon doesn't have much but some cheep gear. Great price and very friendly. Works with my raid times ect. Ill keep you guys posted.

I am going to clean this up so here it goes :

Order:

Hunter from 60-85
    Asked for gathering profs to be leveled ( after placing order )
    Seeded 3k gold

12/27/10
    Hunter is now 70 - ( Taking more time since I raid 3 nights a week / Xmass ect )
    Gathering profs are now almost max for level 70 ( Hand done )
    All "extra" mats have been sent to my AH toon, blues/greens/gathered mats ect
    Gelormino is working around my raid times and random "Hey I want to get on" situations - Big Plus!
    He also is always ready to give me and update on the char and notifies me of any changes.

1/1/11
    Hunter is now 79
    Gathering profs are maxed
    Secondary profs other then arch - maxed
    Tons of PVP honor

So far so good, eta on being done is this week!

1/7/11
    Hunter is complete (85)
    Picked up all ground/flying mounts (310%)
    Crafted 2 359 Epics
    Have over 8k gold left over
    Have pvp and pve points
    320 iLevel after leveling
    Tons of Cata blues
    Tons of Cata gathered mats

10/10 - Never had a service, private or personal ever be so informed about "Safe" botting or willingness to work with someones main account.
    Last edited by indianenvasion; 01-10-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by indianenvasion View Post
    Talking to you now on AIM.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Going to try him out - Setup a 60-85 run with a non BoA geared char. Sending 3k for seed money since the toon doesn't have much but some cheep gear. Great price and very friendly. Works with my raid times ect. Ill keep you guys posted.
    Great person to deal with, paid very fast, was an overall pleasure to deal with...5 star buyer!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast