Too addicted to WoW, must sell everything.  4-80s, Tabard of lightbringer,SC2,andmore menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

maddawg514's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too addicted to WoW, must sell everything. 4-80s, Tabard of lightbringer,SC2,andmore

Selling my entire US BNet account. I've been playing this game for too long, recently I learned that i'm still playing over 50 hours a week and it has to stop. So i'm selling everything.

Included:
    Battle.net account
    Warcraft 3
    Warcraft 3: The frozen Throne
    Starcraft 2
    World of Warcraft: WotLK paid til january.

I have 4 80s, many 70+ many 60+

80 human warrior with shadowmourne, 75+ mounts, hand of a'dal, Unbound Tabard of the Lightbringer, unbound Sylvanas' Music Box, over 15k gold, the 16k mammoth with vendors, maxed JC, maxed BS(many of my characters have maxed profession), 1-80 leveling gear for many armor types.

Also have 80 priest, 80 mage, and 80 druid, 71 mage, 72 deathknight, 72 rogue, 72 paladin.

Everything needs to go, i don't care if you want to buy the whole account or just the tabard or gold, or whatever. Respond to this thread or PM for questions. Paypal is the only method that I know of/trust and I am ID verified on paypal.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Will sell to best offer starting at $100 USD for everything. If you have questions, post here, pm, or you can email me. [email protected]
    Last edited by maddawg514; 12-07-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Too addicted to WoW, must sell everything.  4-80s, Tabard of lightbringer,SC2,andmore
    Garneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VERY interested! But will you accept account trade? You can sell this account to some gold farmer. Please respond!!

maddawg514's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't really want to trade, i could just sell this account to a gold farmer if i wanted to go that route.

Garneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maddawg514 View Post
    don't really want to trade, i could just sell this account to a gold farmer if i wanted to go that route.
    Please mate? I'll sell it for you and use your paypal. I really want this account!

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Hello? Still interested? Please consider!! I just talked to a site and my account is worth 175 USD, which is a profit to you!