free leveling to show ppl im legit EU ONLY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

macmacmac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

free leveling to show ppl im legit EU ONLY

What's up MMOwned. Originally I planned on charging to do work but in order to prove that my service is what I say it is, Im offering to do a certain number of smaller requests FREE. This offer will be extended to eu accounts only.

-For all services, I WILL BE USING A BOT.(honourbuddy)

-All work done is from MY personal computer. Nobody besides myself will have access to your account information. I am located in england/london.

-Due to the fact I will be using a bot to fill the requests made, it will be completed extremely quickly.

-In the event your account gets suspended or permanently closed, unfortunately I will not be offering any type of compensation other than a free service+more IF you decide to use my services again. However, I will be taking special precautions to avoid any type of suspension or unneeded attention to your account.
    contanct me threw email,msn [email protected] pm me on here or post in the thread thankz( if i do the job well plz post here )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by macmacmac; 12-06-2010 at 02:49 PM.

free leveling to show ppl im legit EU ONLY
    Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't copy my thread. You copied word for word what I wrote in my thread, Also don't ask for rep.

macmacmac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats wrong with me using ur thread as a template and its not the same
    and i thought u worded it so well id use those words thx :>
    Last edited by macmacmac; 12-06-2010 at 02:51 PM.