2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you think you know about computers ! please help

Ok so I have been an avid gamer for a long time, Played cs 1.5 - css, WoW since beta, Starcraft Diablo etc etc ! Over the last few months lets say 8 or 9 months I have been completely absorbed into hardcore raiding with WoW. Before then I could play counter strike, Dota, starcraft , or CoD Online with my wireless internet perfectly at around 90 ping.

About 3-5 months ago I decided to give wow a rest and play some other games. to my great suprise I could not play counter strike source, I would load up the game and join a game , same speed same everything as normal except when I join the game I would not be able to join a team, and after about 15 minutes I would be able to and then I'd have to wait another 10 to choose a class then I would get in and it would LAG TO SHIT. I thought well **** this game is ****ed, I couldnt hear gunshots or footsteps and peoples mics would go in and out. I reinstalled steam and counterstrike, tried regit with rates and still No, and tried to play Alien Swarm and couldnt to TERRIBLE lag so I tried to play Dota and it was the same I would join a game it would all load up and I would DC like 2minutes in with 3 second delays up to it. Same with League of Legends, CoDMW2 and CODBLACKOPS I get in the game for a limited amount of time, around 20-30 seconds then it would blow to shit either DC me or lag to hell. Now I do not get capped I have ADSL2+ 30gb cap and im not a big movie/torrent downloader, in fact i never do and I download off my freezone at about 900 kbs. I have never lagged in WoW or Disconnected ever and I still do not. I have reinstled every game, connected my computer directly to my modem with a cable and doesn't change. I called my ISP and modem companies and they couldn't help. I've reformatted my computer and all my games and only WoW works without a shitty or interuppted connection. I have tried opening ports manually throught firewall and my routers wirless firewall by manually putting in the port numbers. I had a dynamic IP and i made it static and it changed nothing so I put it back. I can't think of ANYTHING and no one on the internet can help me, all my techy mates even apprentice IT people can't and I have been advertising 50k gold on WoW if someone can help me fix my problem. Nothing has changes since i was ABLE to play this online games on my computer, same 2 screens, same programs , havnt had a virus or anything, just suddenly one day I couldnt play them.

If you think you know about computers ! please help
    Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you remember to plug in your computer?
    Jokes aside...
    Have you tried reformatting?
    Last edited by Zoidberg; 12-06-2010 at 07:11 AM.

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

Yoshimoto's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reformat'd already last week no change. wtf im broke as **** need another solution kgo access brainpowers

1337pyro's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    need some further information... for example which OS do you use?
    some hardware info would also help

02/02/2011 01:52 <Jackie Moon> I might just go whack off all this talk about man boobs is making me frisky