80 NE Druid, 70 Orc Warrior menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

80 NE Druid, 70 Orc Warrior

Why am I selling?: I played WoW a lot when I lived in the US but since I moved back to Poland I stopped playing due to it costing too much here! I really don't have time to play it since I just started going to college, I'm sure you guys understand how that works :P.

What's on the account?: The account consists of a level 80 Night Elf Druid on Burning Blade, and a level 70 Orc Warrior on Altar of Storms. The level 80 Druid is nothing special, I just got him to level 80 3 hours ago because Blizzard was nice enough to give me 7 free days of gametime :P. The druid is equiped in gear from Zul'Drak quests and contains a lot of items in the mailbox, backpack, bank which can be sold for gold. All I can say about the Orc is that he is level 70.

I think that this is a perfect account for someone who wants to play Cataclysm but doesn't want to pay for all the CD Keys and level a character to 80 before the 7th.

I am looking between 30-40$ for the account. If you are interested contact me on MSN:

[email protected]

Thanks!
    Scammed Gold: 31821g

80 NE Druid, 70 Orc Warrior
    Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged