(US) 80 Paladin/Rogue/Hunter/DK/+ Alts/Thousands of gold!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(US) 80 Paladin/Rogue/Hunter/DK/+ Alts/Thousands of gold!!

So...Im just looking to get rid of my account, seeing as I don't plan to play in Cata...I've had this account since it's creation and I am the OO. You are paying for FULL control of the account. Was never previously banned before.

Recap of what's on the account.

80 Paladin(US-Silverhand server) - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. (5.5k gearscore in healing set, ret offset) 450 herbalism/mining, has epic flying, has dual spec, in a great guild so come cata release you can jump right into raiding with a good group.

ON THE SILVERHAND SERVER: 42,000g in coin alone, plus THOUSANDS MORE in personal gbank(see below for info)

80 Rogue(US-Silverhand server) - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. (over 7500 honorable kills, great set of pvp gear) has regular flying, dual spec, 450 skinning, 400ish LW'ing

80 Deathknight(US-Silverhand server) - nothing worth mentioning, kind of like the red headed step child of my character list, dual specced, has regular flying

80 Hunter(US-Blackhand server) - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. (450 mining, 445 jewelcrafting, epic flying, HAS THE MOUNT OF BARON RIVENDARE(VERY RARE), unknown amount of gold?

extras: some heirlooms and other low level alts, a 60 something warlock as well

LEVEL 1 ALT WITH PERSONAL 6 tab gBank, most tabs full with TONS OF HERBS AND ORE, Lichbloom, Icethorn, Etc

ASKING PRICE: $150 The reason for the low price is because Im not looking to play anymore. Have fun, please PM me with any questions...looking to get this sold ASAP.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Price lowered: $125
    Last edited by Gelormino; 12-04-2010 at 04:31 PM.

(US) 80 Paladin/Rogue/Hunter/DK/+ Alts/Thousands of gold!!
    Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump
    (messagetooshort)