Realm First 85 Service! (US) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

OrangeKingdom's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Realm First 85 Service! (US)

Realm First 85.

First and foremost understand that this offer isn't your typical run of the mill deal. So make sure you read everything over and understand completely what this rare chance includes.

The race begins..

December 7th World of Warcraft will receive it's newest expansion Cataclysm, with this comes level 85 and a chance at the Realm First Feat of Strength. Everyone wants it, so few receive it. Players among players will stay up for days on end, tired and hungry trying to get this achievement and here is your chance to receive it in an optimal way!

The details & Plan of action!

With this offer comes a boosted shot at getting this FoS! Questing alone isn't going to cut it against them players who have already grabbed 310% flying and have mapped out their game plan. There for with this deal I will be transferring my tank character to the same realm your toon is located on! If your not following me, let me explain it much simpler.. Insta-Queue dungeons / group xp.

Between questing and insta queue dungeons your gear will stay ahead of the game and your XP received will sky rocket. Coupled with over four years worth of experience powerleveling between me and my brother you can not go wrong.

Other details..
    You will be asked to hand over your account 24 hours prior to launch.
    Reason being:
    (1) To stack 25 daily quest to be turned upon launch
    (2) To prepare consumables (i.e: elixirs, health & mana potions, repair gold)
    (3) Basic trash farming for gold lining

Unless a quest requires looting, no looting will be done outside of instance runs being insta queue. Your possibly thinking.. but what if I miss a world drop or BoE? In reality welfare gear will outweigh any world drop you could come across & looting burns way to much time. For every third mob looted you could of had another mob dead. 300 mobs looted is 100 mobs unkilled which is MASSIVE amounts of XP set back in a race you really don't have time to be squandering. The numbers only snowball downhill from 80-85. You will have insta queues & quest gear so there is no true reason to be looting mobs in this particular situation.

I will be on your account with the tank transferred being played by my brother. Your account will be on 24 hours constantly through this time frame as to when I sleep, my brother will be on the account keeping full steam ahead until I am awake. At which point he will sleep & upon him waking up it is back to the insta queue dung / questing. He will never fall out of instance range while sleeping realistically as to it is only five levels in this expansion. Our sleeping hours will be 4-5 hours clocked to achieve what we are offering here.

We our room mates so you will never have a single IP switch or change to slow or possibly freeze the leveling process.

After the leveling process is finished and your toon hits level 85 we will THEN go back and catch any gathering professions & first aid up to max levels.

The Fine Print.
    Price Tag: $425 (With Realm First)
    Price Tag: $175 (If Realm First Is Failed)

Payment will be made up front in full, however in your payment details you will clearly state with $250 refund possibly upon consumer satisfaction. This will protect you with easily getting your money back as well as protect us from you being able to ninja the entire payment back.

The starting price tag is ideal $425 if more than one person is interested it this will become an auction type event until we feel we have a price that won't be beat or until the time frame is constricted. Open to discussions, if you are interested send a Private Message or Leave Contact Information!

Realm First 85 Service! (US)
    1337pyro's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it this you bought the ice cream for?

02/02/2011 01:52 <Jackie Moon> I might just go whack off all this talk about man boobs is making me frisky

danbirk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "The Fine Print.
    Price Tag: $175 (If Realm First Is Failed)"

even if you fail its still cheap and very fast leveling service

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ice cream, redbulls, coffee, chocolate, monsters.
    We are stocked on everything minus NoDoz and ready!

Originally Posted by danbirk View Post
    "The Fine Print.
    Price Tag: $175 (If Realm First Is Failed)"

even if you fail its still cheap and very fast leveling service
    It is cheap, we could of easily charged more especially with the realm transfer and insta queues but we wanted something that is possibly in range of majority of the community without seeming like extortion artist!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpage! (filler)