WTS..WOTLK Account (80 Human Rogue) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

whitewolfinsno's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS..WOTLK Account (80 Human Rogue)

Wraith Of the Lich king world of warcraft account (level 80 Human Rogue ) US region
    Full Player vs Player gear (246-271)(1345 resil) and full epic pve gear (232-251)
    dual spec specilization
    6 mounts ..black war mammoth...black war steed...dark riding talibuk
    Epic flyers.. Bronze Drake and.. Headless Horsemans Mount (and have epic flying)
    2618 gold
    18 pets

Player Stats ....32464 HP unbuffed .....Attack Power 4623
    ....8329 armor .....leather worker 444/450
    ..... Crit chance 45% ..... skinning 450/450

Original Owner....Played for 4 years and now I have a family and work to much to play anymore
    Account has no game time..but will get card for extra....
    Payment..Prefer Western Union askin...... $200 us........ obo
    contact info..... [email protected]

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Or Could Some one Give advice on a good ..safe website to sell it on.. buymmoaccounts isnt accepting any and I got a quote from gamepal.. but iv heard there unsafe ..any tips or advice

>>>>>>> Wife wants me to sell and shes a bitch so If it accually sells ima get some
    Blow do that shit infront of her and divorce the bitch<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Then il just buy COD black ops....**** u 2 blizzard i hate you...(its all there fault)

WTS..WOTLK Account (80 Human Rogue)