Possibly WTS, have some questions. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

elysian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly WTS, have some questions.

Im considering selling my account, it has 200k gold, 10 80s, shadowmourne, armani war bear, ashes of al'ar. Not a troll post or scammer, But im curious how do I avoid getting scammed? I posted it on Craigslist for 2500 and had someone who seemed interested offering to send the money first through paypal. Im looking for someone who has experience with selling accounts to maybe help me out here, if they scam me and reverse the payment how would I get my account back? What can I do to prove the person is legit?

Possibly WTS, have some questions.
    Deliust's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're selling it, you should go first in the trade, really simple. if your the owner of the account, you can call blizzard the moment he dont send you the money
    really simple. if its not your account, sell it for a friend or someone from your country, and ask them to transfer money to your credit card, and when u get the money he / she will get the information. ( let he / she play meanwhile )

elysian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your saying I should give them the account info before receiving payment? So if they are offering to pay first they are are a scammer? It is my account, I am original owner, had it for 4 years.

Deliust's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elysian View Post
    Your saying I should give them the account info before receiving payment? So if they are offering to pay first they are are a scammer? It is my account, I am original owner, had it for 4 years.
    Yes I mean, If you owns, it like you say, it should be no problem to get it back if someone Scams you - and if they will go first, simple way do it and if they send u the money, give them the account.

elysian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, thanks for the help I guess. new to this process, just scared of a paypal chargeback from a scammer and not knowing how to get my account back, I just phone blizzard and say I was hacked?

Deliust's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    np and good luck dont worry, if they chargeback from paypal you will just call blizzard and say you got a mail from them, and you had to prove some information about your account or you would be banned xD and then they will see at ONCE it was a scam mail self if you didnt get one.. just a way to get your account back!