WTT-HORDE- 80 mage and 80 hunter for wow cdkey and tbc cd key. TRUSTABLE- READ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Deliust's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT-HORDE- 80 mage and 80 hunter for wow cdkey and tbc cd key. TRUSTABLE- READ

Traded with - Fruz0r. -thanks
    SCREENSHOTS!

Last edited by Deliust; 12-01-2010 at 02:30 AM.

WTT-HORDE- 80 mage and 80 hunter for wow cdkey and tbc cd key. TRUSTABLE- READ
    SacredSpenny's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    id hide your chars names so you dont get the banhammer from wow

Deliust's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea i should rly do that, i really forgot that lol what stupid..

frozenthorn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll go ahead and ask since no one else has, why should we believe you are willing to trade this account which clearly already has WotLK and 2 80s, in exchange for a Vanilla key & BC key?

IMHO the only explanations are these
    1.) You've been banned before and you lied about it in your post. Wanting a clean account could be a believable motive.
    2.) You've account is in danger of being banned soon and you want to cut and run before its too late.
    3.) You're trying to trade with an account you scammed, hacked or simply isn't yours at all.
    4.) You think you can get the account back afterwards because most people won't go to the trouble of calling blizzard to change the secret question for them.

Not trying to rain on your parade or anything but it sounds all kinds of fishy, and IMHO if you really want to make a trade you're going to need to explain this.

Deliust's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by frozenthorn View Post
    I'll go ahead and ask since no one else has, why should we believe you are willing to trade this account which clearly already has WotLK and 2 80s, in exchange for a Vanilla key & BC key?

IMHO the only explanations are these
    1.) You've been banned before and you lied about it in your post. Wanting a clean account could be a believable motive.
    2.) You've account is in danger of being banned soon and you want to cut and run before its too late.
    3.) You're trying to trade with an account you scammed, hacked or simply isn't yours at all.
    4.) You think you can get the account back afterwards because most people won't go to the trouble of calling blizzard to change the secret question for them.

Not trying to rain on your parade or anything but it sounds all kinds of fishy, and IMHO if you really want to make a trade you're going to need to explain this.
    If your reading my thread you will see - first of all, number 1- Ive never been banned, if there was any way to prove it i would do it.
    2. I think self thats a really nice way to scam a baninc account. but if it was ban "INC" incomming ban, why incomming? if there was a reason to ban it, it should have been banned easily.
    3. belive what you want, i said i was levling new characters on a new account, and dont want to sit up with 5 accounts and pay for all? not many people doing that, i dont know what youre doing, but im not going to do it.
    4. if you again read the thread, it says i will give all information and PASSPORT ID: means - if i gaved you my id, you could take all my accounts, and say you where me, so how should i then take it back? and if you are having so big problems trusting people, dont let it get over others..
    maybe its just a not so normally good deal? or do you never meet any kinds?

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deliust View Post
    If your reading my thread you will see - first of all, number 1- Ive never been banned, if there was any way to prove it i would do it.
    2. I think self thats a really nice way to scam a baninc account. but if it was ban "INC" incomming ban, why incomming? if there was a reason to ban it, it should have been banned easily.
    3. belive what you want, i said i was levling new characters on a new account, and dont want to sit up with 5 accounts and pay for all? not many people doing that, i dont know what youre doing, but im not going to do it.
    4. if you again read the thread, it says i will give all information and PASSPORT ID: means - if i gaved you my id, you could take all my accounts, and say you where me, so how should i then take it back? and if you are having so big problems trusting people, dont let it get over others..
    maybe its just a not so normally good deal? or do you never meet any kinds?
    Obviously I read your post or I wouldn't have replied. Saying you're account has never been banned clearly doesn't make it true, if I was trying to scam thats what i'd say. Also lots of bans don't happen right away, you could easily know you've done something to merit a ban and have plenty of time to unload the account. I'm not saying you did, but its easily a possibility. Finally, if the secret question on the account isn't changed after a transaction its very easy to take the account back after a sale and it happens quite a lot, so that point is also valid.

You're basically saying you're willing to sell your account for $10 (Vanilla and BC can be purchased right now for $5 each) and I'm saying I don't believe it unless you have hidden motives, nothing personal it just doesn't sounds legit especially with you being a new user.

Deliust's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously I read your post or I wouldn't have replied. Saying you're account has never been banned clearly doesn't make it true, if I was trying to scam thats what i'd say. Also lots of bans don't happen right away, you could easily know you've done something to merit a ban and have plenty of time to unload the account. I'm not saying you did, but its easily a possibility. Finally, if the secret question on the account isn't changed after a transaction its very easy to take the account back after a sale and it happens quite a lot, so that point is also valid.

You're basically saying you're willing to sell your account for $10 (Vanilla and BC can be purchased right now for $5 each) and I'm saying I don't believe it unless you have hidden motives, nothing personal it just doesn't sounds legit especially with you being a new user.
    Whatever you do, whatever happens, do you TRADE, your TRADING - you can STILL - PICK UP CHARGEBACK! / CALL BLIZZARD FOR ACCOUNT RECOVERY. Very simple, its a risk in all the ****ing ways to trade.
    but do whatever you want to do, if you think its a scam, go ahead, spam it away. i dont mind. Its obviously that you are trying to make a mad reputation here
    go ahead mr. awesomenes, i can also donate me up a rank and rean some rep and pretend like im the man

Wish311's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Werent you just trying to trade your hb for a wow key? very odd.

Deliust's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wish311 View Post
    Werent you just trying to trade your hb for a wow key? very odd.
    yupp, because it doesnt looks like anyone want the account..so, and one reason of make a so "easy" deal, was to get trade fast, so i could use my skills and level up before cataclysm.
    thats why I trading honorbuddy for a vanilla key, i use AIO bot.10 times better then honorbuddy.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever you do, whatever happens, do you TRADE, your TRADING - you can STILL - PICK UP CHARGEBACK! / CALL BLIZZARD FOR ACCOUNT RECOVERY. Very simple, its a risk in all the ****ing ways to trade.
    but do whatever you want to do, if you think its a scam, go ahead, spam it away. i dont mind. Its obviously that you are trying to make a mad reputation here
    go ahead mr. awesomenes, i can also donate me up a rank and rean some rep and pretend like im the man
    You fail so hard right now lol, its really getting sad. If you had actually tried to pretend your not trying to scam I was actually considering it, but avoiding the questions and talking shit is a no go, gl on the trade you're clearly too smart for me

Deliust's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You fail so hard right now lol, its really getting sad. If you had actually tried to pretend your not trying to scam I was actually considering it, but avoiding the questions and talking shit is a no go, gl on the trade you're clearly too smart for me
    yes thanks, allredy traded lol - mister awesome, go donate and pay for everything that makes you "belive" you are something. retard.

Fruz0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the accounts will hope it last, +rep for you

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes thanks, allredy traded lol - mister awesome, go donate and pay for everything that makes you "belive" you are something. retard.
    Donations go to support the site you retarded 12yr old troll. Your mom called, dinners ready.

@Fruz0r gl dude lol

Deliust's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donations go to support the site you retarded 12yr old troll. Your mom called, dinners ready.

@Fruz0r gl dude lol
    ofc i know that lol.. btw, that was kinda funny, was actually eating dinner! HAHA! sick.. but im 19, not 12 lol..