4 x 80s, 2x kingslayers menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Veight's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 x 80s, 2x kingslayers

I am looking to sell this account. It will be the battle.net account which also has SC1 Anthology and D2+LoD

Druid - 5.9k GS Feral Tank with a 5.5k Off-spec resto. Has Kingslayer title, twilight vanq, Of the nightfall plus others. Has epic flight form but not masters, Maxed JC/Herb

Hunter - 5.9k GS MM, Has KS title, of the nightfall, twilight vanq, and others. Has epic flight, and the 2 person rocket mount. Maxed Skinning/just started mining

Priest - 5.4k GS Disc priest, mix of random gear. Has epic flight. Has original First Sergeant title. Maxed Mining/Maxed Scribe

Shaman - Resto Shaman, Fresh 80, 2/5 T10, no professions

This account has heirlooms for all types of classes. A total of roughly 10k gold on it. Has some Cata mats that I farmed up recently. I am up for price discussion, whoever offers the best price gets it. I will be accepting only through Paypal. I am the OO since 2005. I have the Q/A but I no longer have any of the cd-keys. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM or ask in this thread.

There is also a hand full of lowbies on this account aswell. 70 mage, 35 rogue, 36 warrior, 61 dk
    Last edited by Veight; 11-30-2010 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Added linkz

4 x 80s, 2x kingslayers