Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two weeks to go!

Cataclysm on the verge!

With cataclysm closing in very fast, it is also time for the beta to come to a close.

[Zaryhm] We’re just about two weeks out from the official global launch of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm! And with that, the time has come to conclude the beta test. We will be shutting down our beta realms momentarily. We want to sincerely thank all of you for your dedication to testing, providing feedback, reporting bugs, and everything else you’ve done to help us make this expansion the best World of Warcraft title to date.

Stay tuned to our new community site (World of Warcraft) for the latest news and updates as we get closer to release. We’ll see you in Cataclysm!
    I want to discuss what everyone here at MMOwned has planned for cataclysm, is it your chance to roll and new class, increase and further your skills at your current class, an opportunity to explore the true wonders of PvP that we all dearly miss from vanilla. The vast variety that cataclysm has to offer we can only hope that this expansion is the best one yet and due after the worst expansion.

Though lich king was a let down to most especially pvper's, it did bring along a lot of good that you may not have noticed.

Random Queue's

I myself thoroughly enjoyed random dungeons and random battlegrounds, the chance to offer extra rewards for venturing into the unknown was a great prospect! Unfortunately for PvE the dungeons were just too easy. In terms of PvP you either had extremely long queues or you would go in for a guaranteed loss.

Dual Specialization

This is probably my most favorite feature that was brought out, no more having to change spec everyday to raid and PvP. Blizzard had well and truely opened the door for players to have a vast addition of majority in what they could do in the game! Allow costing 1000 gold it was well and truely worth it.

Phasing

This is the great feature that many people wouldn't have noticed at all, Phasing is the integration of quests and events impacting on the world infront of your very eyes. The best example of this was the Death Knight starting zone, while completing the quests the zone changed in result of your quests. This makes the game feel like you have a large role to play amongst the battles and virtues of Azeroth!

What do you think?

With Cataclysm on the verge and the beta down I want to hear your opinions on all the goods and the bads of lich king and if you think that cataclysm is going to be the greatest expansion yet or if the hype is going to make it a disappointment when it hits the shelves all around the world.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to sharing your opinions!
    - Jackie Moon
    Check out my YouTube: SkeetzGaming

Two weeks to go!
    MusicSkypirate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this was probably written earlier but it's only just over a week left. Isn't it?

Sheafie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh that's what I was just thinking Music....It's the 30th in Aus so it for Aus it comes out in exactly a week.