1/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Portal bot

Okay so pretty much one of the top guilds on my realm has a portal bot set up, pretty much you wsper it the afk message gives you info. You wsp the person it says and i assume it is picked up via keywords but the afk message makes you say portal and where to.

This is a pretty good idea I was talking to the gm who is kind of a friend he won't tell me what language it is coded in but surely it can't be too hard to make a bot that recognizes keywords etc? would be able to set a price like 2g doesn't sound like much but being most likely the cheapest on the realm while being afk u could make a fair bit of cash.

Portal bot
    DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This could be done via addons (with lua unlocked, for the cast function), but it would be basic, and would make the portal as soon as the person whisper you where he wants to go. Else than this, it would require some "simple" bot to read messages and cast spells/press keys. If you'd want it to take money before to cast the portal, you would require a couple more things, but I'm sure it's easily done.