0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Offgamers Selling Fake Gamecards!

I just wanted to alert my fellow gamers that a well known site you may be familiar with Offgamers.com has been confirmed to have sold FAKE US 60 day gamecards on 4 occassions confirmed now.

One of these occassions happened to be myself, the other 3 were people I found on the internet who made the same claim.

I purchased a 2 pack of 60 day US gamecards, 1 of them worked fine. One did not (said it was already in use)

I thought no big deal, because everyone does make mistakes. But after explaining this issue to live support and sending in about 30 screenshots, I was basically told im out of luck and have a nice day.

I will not be buying from Offgamers again, Gold wait time is HORRIBLE, and they sell fake products.

I advise you to pick a more ethical site such as MMOkings.com

Thanks
    Good Luck and HAPPY GAMING!

-7itanium
    MMOwned News Correspondence

Offgamers Selling Fake Gamecards!
    2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam I used to get alot of cd-keys from them
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

moor2's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i never had any problems with keys or services from offgamers before.. and that im 2year-user of their "services"

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah they did this for me, 2 IRL friends and for Forever too. However I have since used them again and there has been no issue.
    Remember that you can use our gold seller review section to check them out. or my review site Has It Been Reviewed - World of warcraft service reviews

What we did to sort it with forever was that he simply filed a dispute with them and denied to cancel it before he had been given the working timecodes.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 11-22-2010 at 09:02 AM.

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So that guy most likely bought a real GC for me.. He made a screenie but the code was already used. :/ Damn you OG

moonk1n's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you 7itanium for the heads up, I was just about to buy WotLK key & a Gamecard from them! However I've bought Vanilla cd-key from them, instantly recieved it and it worked fine, but I won't risk getting anything else from them anymore. Sorry to hear about your fake keys, best wishes!

Errage's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased the Vanilla WoW CD Key that I used to activate my current account from Offgamers, was quick and had no issues.

They can't make everybody happy, it happens every now and then :\
    I used to be a Super Mod. Now I'm just Super, thanks for asking.

Giwin's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used it for years, never had a problem

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Errage View Post
    I purchased the Vanilla WoW CD Key that I used to activate my current account from Offgamers, was quick and had no issues.

They can't make everybody happy, it happens every now and then :\
    It does happen every now and then, but then they should refund and not just say "Too bad"

Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought so many CD-keys @OffGamers, never had a problem, but ofc their "Too bad" policy isn't acceptable.

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

Confidence's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geez, OffGamers needs to get it together. But personally I have never experienced a non-working code from them after several purchases, thank goodness, so this was never a problem for me.

Swinder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    It does happen every now and then, but then they should refund and not just say "Too bad"
    This is a big problem with virtual goods, I mean what is to say you didn't use the code on an account already and you are just taking screenshots of you trying to reuse?

Forever's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    Yeah they did this for me, 2 IRL friends and for Forever too. However I have since used them again and there has been no issue.
    Remember that you can use our gold seller review section to check them out. or my review site Has It Been Reviewed - World of warcraft service reviews

What we did to sort it with forever was that he simply filed a dispute with them and denied to cancel it before he had been given the working timecodes.
    Yep they started making trouble with me too. I think it was the 3rd gamecard I bought from them and I've also bought one or two expansion keys/battlechest from them. It said the code was already used. I asked them for a new one, they said no, so I was suggested to file a paypal dispute and I did. So I went on livechat and told them I disputed the money. They then told me to cancel the dispute and I would get a new code. I said I wasn't planning to do so until I got a new code. So they sent me a new GC, it worked, I canceled dispute and played

I must add though that the other times I've dealt with them I had no problems at all and delivery was pretty quick. I don't like to take risks involving money like that though so I didn't buy from them since
    Last edited by Forever; 11-26-2010 at 05:20 PM.

jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought loads of CDkeys/gold/powerlvling/xboxlive. Ones they gave me a 12 month for US Xbox, but after a few screen shoots I got the 12 month for EU. Its so cheap to buy it from them, I think I have saved around 300 USD so if they **** up one gamecard, I don't care.

I live in Denmark and gamecards/xboxlive stuff cost a lot here :/ So I'm happy with them

zutto's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I once got already used gamecard from OG too, however they replaced it for me after explaining the case in the live chat.

<-- Also a long term user of OG, i've spent so much money on different kind of game codes from their site.
    drugs are baad kids.. m'kay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast