EU (5.8gs)80 UD Priest PvP for Spectral Tiger menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dnns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU (5.8gs)80 UD Priest PvP for Spectral Tiger

Hi, I would like to trade my main WoW Account, which has played since vanilla.
    (Im first owner of the account, and have all the information, and do not try to scam me, already done many trades done)

It consists of my main (80 Undead Priest) - 5.8gs PVP HEALING / 5.2 ACH POINTS ( NO PVE 80s ACH ) - ABOUT 8K WHEN DONE
    The World of Warcraft Armory..

Focused on Achviement points (not PvE) and mounts.
    Have pt. 59 mounts, but about 80 mounts, if you bother to spend gold on it (Has reputation, etc. for that)

The 'rarest' mounts are:
    Brewfest Ram - You cant obtain this anymore
    Grand Black War Mammoth - From VOA
    Purple Netherwing Drake - Exalted with Netherwing
    Swift White Hawkstrider - From Heroic Magister

(Farmer also Zul Gurub and Sethekk Halls until Catalysm come out)

Has 14 different titles, and none of them are from level 80 dungeon, as I hate PvE. However, even the game so much level 80 arena, when I spent my time too much in level 70 and was 50 rating from Gladiator rank, however, I have the very old Centurion rank back from level 60 PvP system, and is Exalted with all 3 bgs.

There are also several characters:
    66 Blood elf Mage - The World of Warcraft Armory..
    70 Blood Death Knight (Little Twink, Blood Admiral Rank) - hhttp://eu.wowarmory.com/..
    62 Tauren Hunter (Have both ZG weapons, so it becomes a tiger) - The World of Warcraft Armory..

(HAVE THE Winterspring Frostsaber ON ALL CHARACTERS THER IS LINKED (HORDE VERSION:Venomhide Ravasaur))

Then there's also a lot of others who have the Tabard of Frost and another twink who is Exalted with Sporeggar Tabard.

What I'm trading, many who unfortunately can not meet, but posts it anyway.

Im from Denmark and prefer Face2Face

Add my msn [email protected]

EU (5.8gs)80 UD Priest PvP for Spectral Tiger