EU Account with 4 x Level 80's + Starcraft2 On the Battlenet. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Avyax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Account with 4 x Level 80's + Starcraft2 On the Battlenet.

Hi there, the main focus of this post is to primarily sell a Battle.Net account which has a WoW account containing 4 80's (The Starcraft is like a bonus )

Level 80 1: Paladin, Gear for Holy and Ret - Some Prot gear.

This paladin is extremely well geared in it's holy spec for both PvE (Numerous pieces of Heroic! ICC Gear) AND PvP. It is very well geared for Retri PvP aswell and has Shadow's Edge (Not like that's hard to obtain, but it cost some gold). The paladin is 450 Engi and 450 miner and has both the Turbo-Charged Flying Machine and a Mechano-Hog self made from the engineering, which are nice :P.) The paladin has a few nice titles such as Crusader and Kingslayer which shows that it has had some time put into it. This character will never struggle getting into any guilds or any raids with the gear it currently has. It also has 280% Flight ofc. Has 4k gold atm.

Level 80 2: Death Knight

The DK isn't the best geared but had quite a lot of time put into it from back at the start of Wotlk. It has 450 Inscription and 450 Mining, 280% Flying and numerous nice PvP achieves such as Hot Streak! :P

Level 80 3: Priest

This priest is mainly a PvP oriented priest and was used by me at the end of last season. There aren't many notable achievements as such on it, apart from being only 1 or 2 achieves away from the Red Proto-Drake from the WotLK Dungeon Hero achieve. The priest has some okay PvP and PvE gear, but while not being the best geared character is most definatly my favourite :P

Level 80 4: Druid

This druid is recently dinged 80 so it hasnt really got great gear (A few pieces of Wrathful). The druid does however have 280% flying and would be a nice character to farm professions on at this stage in the expansion.

Level 76 : Shaman

This shaman is almost level 80 but it is extremely fun to play, has dual spec and BoA for all specs it can be.

Starcraft 2: My stats aren't amazing on it. I would probably recommend making a new profile or something :P, either way, this game that retails for £35 is included.

I am the ORIGINAL owner of this account and have never done anything wrong with it. It is in perfect standing with Blizzard. The price I am looking at is £110 which is about $180 USD. This is an extremely good price for the account that you are getting. For more information or if you would like to see the characters in game, PM me on the forums. Thanks a lot and I look forward to selling to one of you

EU Account with 4 x Level 80's + Starcraft2 On the Battlenet.
    Avyax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available